traitorous SOB

Old February 3rd 04, 10:31 PM
Tarver Engineering

Default traitorous SOB

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/

Old February 3rd 04, 11:26 PM
Peter Kemp

On Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:31:11 -0800, "Tarver Engineering"
wrote:

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/

First of all, that's off topic crap. Secondly, it's a riotously funny
website - the first chunk demonstrates Kerry's excellent service
record, then calls him a traitor for exercising his constitutionally
guaranteed right to free speech. LOL

Peter Kemp
Old February 3rd 04, 11:35 PM
Tarver Engineering

wrote:

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/

First of all, that's off topic crap. Secondly, it's a riotously funny
website - the first chunk demonstrates Kerry's excellent service
record, then calls him a traitor for exercising his constitutionally
guaranteed right to free speech. LOL

The site is a military subject. If you have a problem understanding the
words, recreation, aviation and military, I suggest you seek a dictionary.

The pictures of Kerry with Hanoi Jane are going to be Kerry's downfall.

If your only interest is in generating noise, I recomend you vacate the
newsgroup.

Kerry came home from Vietnam a hero and then called those he left behind,
"murderers".

Kerry voted for the Iraqi War and then voted against funding the troops in
the field.

Old February 4th 04, 06:20 AM
xray

Must be talking about Bush, lying and cheating. We are the laughing
stock of the world, going to war under false pretences. What a smear on
the honor and credibility of the U.S.
Like father like son, one term presidents. It's all over. He is getting
deaned. The people of the United States are starting to get the picture.
53 to 47 percent.
And what is this story that Bush went awol? (does that stand for away
without leave?)

Old February 4th 04, 06:27 AM
tim gueguen

wrote:

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/

First of all, that's off topic crap. Secondly, it's a riotously funny
website - the first chunk demonstrates Kerry's excellent service
record, then calls him a traitor for exercising his constitutionally
guaranteed right to free speech. LOL

The site is a military subject.

Kerry served in the USN as a small boat commander. Last time I checked that
didn't count as military aviation.

If you have a problem understanding the
words, recreation, aviation and military, I suggest you seek a dictionary.

Potkettleblack.

tim gueguen 101867

Old February 4th 04, 07:32 AM
fudog50

So you have resorted to "trolling", tarver? How low can you go?

Old February 4th 04, 02:14 PM
Tarver Engineering

"fudog50" wrote in message
So you have resorted to "trolling", tarver? How low can you go?

The post is purely for the purpose of propigation, although it has drawn
several troll replys.

Old February 4th 04, 02:33 PM
M. J. Powell

In message , xray writes
Must be talking about Bush, lying and cheating. We are the laughing
stock of the world, going to war under false pretences. What a smear on
the honor and credibility of the U.S.
Like father like son, one term presidents. It's all over. He is getting
deaned. The people of the United States are starting to get the
picture. 53 to 47 percent.
And what is this story that Bush went awol? (does that stand for away
without leave?)

Brit expression: Absent Without Leave.

If it lasts long enough it's 'Desertion'.

Mike
--
M.J.Powell
Old February 4th 04, 03:12 PM
Divine Shadow

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com/

Well, it can be said of Kerry that at least he went and served his country.
Like most other chickenhawks, W. found other places to be during Vietnam.
He even went so far as to cash in his connections to get placed ahead of a
long list to become a Guard pilot even though he scored the lowest score
possible. His record as a member of the NG is now biting his chickenhawk
ass:

http://www.awolbush.com/

The fact that he came home from what he felt to be an immoral and evil war
and tried to stop it using his Constitutional rights makes him a man of
character, not a traitor. If you cannot understand that, then I feel sorry
for you. Anyone who does not tow the party line is a traitor? Are you a
communist or just a fascist?
Please read the First 10 Amendments to the Constitution if you have any
questions about it.

I am not a democrat, and I have tended to vote republican in many elections,
not this time though. He lied about why we went to war, lied about his
military career, he lies practically every time he opens his mouth. Clinton
was a rank amatuer compared to this guy:

http://praesentia.us/archives/dishonestdubya.html

Old February 4th 04, 03:53 PM
Mike Marron

"Divine Shadow" wrote:

[snipped for brevity]

The fact that he came home from what he felt to be an immoral and evil war
and tried to stop it using his Constitutional rights makes him a man of
character, not a traitor.

Most excellent point. However, while we cannot attack Kerry on his
military record or his anti-war protests that followed, we can attack
his politcal record such as his waffling around with regards to the
current unpleasantries in Southwest Asia.