Milestones in Sailplane Design posters available

Old July 30th 09, 04:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Milestones in Sailplane Design posters available

Hi,

I have just added some neat posters to my web site. They are not new, but
they are new to me. They are titled "50 Meilensteine Des Segelflugs" ("50
Milestones in Sailplane Design") and "Milestones of US Sailplane Design"
(which includes 32 sailplanes).

These fantastic posters includes top view drawings of many sailplanes from
the United States and the world - each selected for their unique
contribution to the evolution of sailplane design. It is a virtual journey
through time.

It is intriguing to look at how sailplane designs have changed over the
years. Yet every single one of the designs is lovely in its own way.

The posters were created by Martin Simons using artwork from his 3
wonderfully interesting "Sailplanes" books.

I had one of each mounted on poster board. They look great on the wall in
my office.

You can see details and photos of them he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/posters.htm

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old August 3rd 09, 07:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
smithcorp

Nice posters! I just ordered the European one and sent the link to a
few colleagues. Very nice.

smith