Other 9/11 anniversary

Old September 9th 03, 07:27 AM
John Mullen

Default Other 9/11 anniversary

Anyone else noticed the odd coincidence of the NYC atrocity with Amerikkka's
cynical destruction of Chile's elected government to be replaced by military
dictatorship?

John

Old September 9th 03, 07:45 AM
redc1c4

John Mullen wrote:

Anyone else noticed the odd coincidence of the NYC atrocity with Amerikkka's
cynical destruction of Chile's elected government to be replaced by military
dictatorship?

nope, only the plaintive cry of a loon drifting across the water.

redc1c4,
now, back to your village with you.
--
A Troop - 1st Squadron
404th Lemming Armored Cavalry

"Velox et Capillatus!"
Old September 9th 03, 07:54 AM
Keith Willshaw

"John Mullen" wrote in message
Anyone else noticed the odd coincidence of the NYC atrocity with

Amerikkka's
cynical destruction of Chile's elected government to be replaced by

military
dictatorship?

John

Anybody else noticed how trolls cant spell America

Keith

Old September 9th 03, 04:43 PM
John Mullen

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

"John Mullen" wrote in message
Anyone else noticed the odd coincidence of the NYC atrocity with

Amerikkka's
cynical destruction of Chile's elected government to be replaced by

military
dictatorship?

John

Anybody else noticed how trolls cant spell America

Keith

Anybody else noticed how criticising the USA (proper name of country)
automatically makes one a troll on this medium? At least according to some.

As you might say yourself, irrelevant ad hom duly noted.

John

Old September 9th 03, 05:32 PM
John Mullen

"John Mullen" wrote in message
"Brian Allardice" wrote in message
. ca...
In article ,

says...

Anyone else noticed the odd coincidence of the NYC atrocity with

Amerikkka's
cynical destruction of Chile's elected government to be replaced by

military
dictatorship?

Also the toll there was around 3,000.... Karma, man, karma........

Only 3000 died in Chile during the CIA coup and subsequent generation-long
military dictatorship? Seems on the low side to me. Hmmm.

BBC site gives 3000 for the death toll *during the CIA coup itself*.

http://www.memoriaviva.com/Desaparecidos/list.htm

gives a list of 1197 named 'disappeared' people during Pinochet's vile
reign, which, let's repeat it, only happened because

"The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to
decide for themselves."

"I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to
the irresponsibility of its people."

(both from good ole Henry Kissinger, though you could be forgiven for
suspecting they would be from someone wearing a Hakenkreuz!)

http://www.trentu.ca/~mneumann/pinochet.html gives some specimens of his
malodorous regime's US-supported torture activities. Not for the
faint-hearted.

Personally I suspect you might well be able to add a zero to that 3000
figure but I haven't been able to find anything authoritative. Maybe nobody
knows. Sad.

John

Old September 9th 03, 05:48 PM
Gordon

Anybody else noticed how criticising the USA (proper name of country)
automatically makes one a troll on this medium? At least according to some.

No, John - to earn troll status you just have to.... well, you know - start by
asking a rhetorical question in as inflammitory a way as possible, then act
wounded when someone busts you on it. That generally does it.

Gordon
Old September 9th 03, 05:55 PM
John Mullen

"Gordon" wrote in message

Anybody else noticed how criticising the USA (proper name of country)
automatically makes one a troll on this medium? At least according to

some.

No, John - to earn troll status you just have to.... well, you know -

start by
asking a rhetorical question in as inflammitory a way as possible, then

act
wounded when someone busts you on it. That generally does it.

Gordon

Aha. Got it. Which part of my post did you find inflammatory? And where did
I act wounded? Assuming that you agree with Keith's assertion that I was
trolling that is, you don't quite make that clear!

John

100th anniversary baby born [email protected] Home Built 7 December 19th 03 05:25 AM
Commemorating the 100th Anniversary of Flight (1903-2003) Snuffy Home Built 2 December 11th 03 01:18 AM
A Different 9/11 virga Home Built 9 September 16th 03 01:19 AM
Bu$h Jr's Iran-Contra -- The Pentagone's Reign of Terror PirateJohn Military Aviation 1 September 6th 03 10:05 AM