fix up old Cessna 150 or wait for LSA?

Old February 24th 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
HelpBoy

Default fix up old Cessna 150 or wait for LSA?

I know a decent old 140 for sale. I could get it cleaned and updated,
or I could buy the LSA when it comes out. What would you do?
Old February 24th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Lawrence Tere

You've got to be kidding, one is a ~ $25,000 proposition and the other is
over $100,000. Performance is very different also. About the only things
these have in common is the name. You might as well ask, should I buy a 1963
Comet or a new Thunderbird.

Look at your budget, define your requirements, go shopping.