SUV thing

Old July 11th 03, 02:19 AM
Fastglasair

Default SUV thing

I'm hoping he'll tell the rest
of us the answer to that SUV thing. :-)

What is the SUV thing?
Old July 11th 03, 04:44 PM
Fastglasair

http://whatwouldjesusdrive.org/blog/archive/2003/04 Nothing to worry
about unless.... you haven't been doing taxi tests without smog controls
have you? Oh dear. Fortunately there's still time to repent and take the
bus. ;-)

Well, even if I am going to take you totally seriously (NOT). I will give a
serious answer anyway.

Not for the reasons that the left would prefer, I suspect Jesus would walk,
bike, ride the bus, airplanes, whatever to meet the people he wants to talk to
about the ultimate meaning of life or the weather or anything else he wants. He
would talk to whomever, across the spectrum of socioeconomic classes.

BTW my airplane doesn't even have a muffler. Oh me oh my noise pollution too.
Old July 11th 03, 06:24 PM
wmbjk

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

One theory is that Jesus would drive an old Plymouth because the Bible
says "God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden in a Fury."

But in Psalm 83, the Almighty clearly owns a Pontiac and a Geo. The
passage urges the Lord to "pursue your enemies with your Tempest and
terrify them with your Storm."

Maybe God prefers Dodge pickup trucks, because Moses' followers are
warned not to go up a mountain "until the Ram's horn sounds a long
blast."

Personally, I think Jesus drove a Honda but didn't like to talk about
it. St. John's gospel where Christ says "For I did not speak of my own
Accord..."

Meanwhile, Moses rode an old British motorcycle, as evidenced by a
Bible passage declaring that "the roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in
the hills."

Joshua drove a Triumph sports car with a hole in its muffler:
"Joshua's Triumph was heard throughout the land."

And, following the Master's lead, the Apostles car pooled in a
Honda... "The Apostles were in one Accord."

Excellent. Gotta' figure that you've joined me and the left on the list
of those Mr. Fastglasair (shouldn't that be "hopefully fastglasair"?)
doesn't take seriously. Anyway, whatever He drives, it's likely to have
Lucas ignition, as the owners of those have been calling out His name
the loudest.

Wayne

Old July 12th 03, 05:30 AM
Barnyard BOb --

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:23:36 GMT, Richard Riley
wrote:

[...]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.highrock.com/personal/WWJD/

Barnyard BOb
Old July 12th 03, 05:32 AM
Barnyard BOb --

"Fastglasair" wrote in message

Not for the reasons that the left would prefer, I suspect Jesus would

walk,
bike, ride the bus, airplanes, whatever to meet the people he wants to

talk to
about the ultimate meaning of life or the weather or anything else he

wants. He
would talk to whomever, across the spectrum of socioeconomic classes.

Surely there's a limit though. I bet he'd add his number to
donotcall.gov.

Wayne

http://www.automobilemag.com/columns/0303_vilegossip/

Barnayrd BOb