OSH.. Basler question.

Old June 23rd 04, 02:08 PM
Dave S

Default OSH.. Basler question.

Ok.. I made it to Osh 2002, and missed Osh 2003.

I am not CERTAIN but isnt this the first year in a long time that Basler
is not the sole FBO on field, or was Orion there last year too?

I will be missing this years OSH as well, but the point of all this is I
just got my red prop tag in the mail from Basler for refueling at OSH
and want to say I dont remember getting one last year. Interesting how
Basler is trying to work the old database now that they have some
competition. Cant blame em.

Anyone else get their tags yet?

Dave

Old June 23rd 04, 04:04 PM
Jim Weir

Orion was there in 2003 with 100LL. They promised to come back this year with
100LL **AND** mogas. We'll see.

BTW, anybody that wants to fill with mogas and then just hop on over, Portage
(about 50 south) is a neat little airport, mogas and brats from sunup to
sundown.

Jim

Dave S

-Ok.. I made it to Osh 2002, and missed Osh 2003.
-

http://www.rst-engr.com
Old June 24th 04, 05:54 PM
Jay Honeck

Anyone else get their tags yet?

Yep, I got mine.

Ah, competition. It's a wonderful thing!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Question Charles S Home Built 4 April 5th 04 09:10 PM
Question for Squirrel the Lurker jls Home Built 0 January 30th 04 02:41 PM
Poly Dope Question Michael Home Built 3 January 29th 04 07:10 AM
Tecumseh Engine Mounting Question jlauer Home Built 7 November 16th 03 01:51 AM
Question on Pulsejets/Ramjets??? DarylG1532 Home Built 3 August 16th 03 03:20 AM