For disabled veterans: a study on coping

Old November 4th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Veteran Daughter

Default For disabled veterans: a study on coping

Hello,

I am the daughter of a 100% disabled Vietnam veteran. His story of
coping has inspired me to research how other veterans cope not just
with their disability, but with their lives. In conjunction with Old
Dominion University, I am currently seeking volunteers to participate
in our research study. This research is aimed at making positive
changes in the lives of veterans with disabilities. Qualified
individuals are disabled male veterans who served in any branch of the
United States military at any time. While we wish to recognize the
many wonderful contributions women veterans have made to our military,
this study is limited to male participants due to the nature of the
scales used and the types of questions asked. You will be asked to
complete a series of questionnaires, and your responses will be
completely anonymous. Those who finish the entire survey will be
entered into a drawing to win $100.

Those interested should go to
https://periwinkle.ts.odu.edu/surveys/VYTFNH

to complete the online survey. To request a paper copy of the survey
instead, or if you have questions, please contact Abby L. Braitman, the
project coordinator, at abrai001@odu. edu .

Thank you!!