Markte survey - hardwood B-8 stick grips

Old June 24th 04, 01:57 AM
Richard Lamb

Hey Bob, (et al),
Trade ya some pics of my DIY tailwheel assembly?

http://home.earthlink.net/~n6228l/twheel.htm

Richard
Old June 24th 04, 02:50 AM
alexy

From: Richard Lamb
Date: 6/23/2004 4:17 PM Central Daylight Time

From: Richard Lamb

Ron Wanttaja wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 06:43:51 -0700, Richard Riley

wrote:

:The switches are hard to push for a reason: to reduce accidentally
pressing
:them. I own a B-8 and my pinky finger and thumb just naturally rest on
those
:switches, the pickle switch isn't likely to be accidentally pressed
unless your
:thumb slips off the rice hat.
:
:Are you planning to have a two step trigger?

No, the switch is nearly $100 alone.

Rose Myrtle joystick grip: $400

Two step trigger: $100

Preventing an inadvertent shoot-down of the 172 in front of you:
Priceless. :-)

Ron Wanttaja

See! That's why you _always_ put the coffee down before reading the

Priceless, Ron

Richard

Richard, I have a technical question since I don't drink coffee. I prefer
Pepsiâ„¢.
Which hurts more through the nose coffee or Pepsiâ„¢.

I think Ron puts a notch on his modem each time he makes someone spew.

Speaking of which I have a spoof MasterCard™® ad clip that may make

you
do
that. If you are interested I could send it to you.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Sounds interesting, but the best I can get on this tin can and string
lash up from SW Bell is about 26 to 28 k.
Large files are painfully sloooooow.
If it's under a meg, and worth the wait, send it on...

It's 1.89 meg, sorry. Cable modems are nice

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

What the heck, Bob.
Send it anyway.
I'll be patient.

If it is the one I am thinking of, you won't be sorry, unless your
sense of humor is Puritanical.
--
Alex
Old June 24th 04, 03:08 AM
B2431

From: alexy
Date: 6/23/2004 8:50 PM Central Daylight Time

From: Richard Lamb

Date: 6/23/2004 4:17 PM Central Daylight Time

From: Richard Lamb

wrote:

[...]

Yes, Alex, the one with the guy taking his date to the front door.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old June 24th 04, 04:59 AM
Richard Lamb

From: alexy
Date: 6/23/2004 8:50 PM Central Daylight Time

From: Richard Lamb

Date: 6/23/2004 4:17 PM Central Daylight Time

From: Richard Lamb

wrote:

[...]

Hehehehe... I got the better end of that trade...

Thanks bud.

Richard
Old June 24th 04, 05:24 AM
B2431

From: Richard Lamb
Date: 6/23/2004 10:59 PM Central Daylight Time

From: alexy

Date: 6/23/2004 8:50 PM Central Daylight Time

From: Richard Lamb

Date: 6/23/2004 4:17 PM Central Daylight Time

From: Richard Lamb

wrote:

[...]

MasterCardâ„¢Ãâ₠¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚®
[...]

Hey, I coulda sent you the one of the idiot out in the open getting ready fire
an RPG at U.S. troops but it might have made you jump.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old June 24th 04, 08:05 AM
Richard Lamb

B2431 wrote:

Hey, I coulda sent you the one of the idiot out in the open getting ready fire
an RPG at U.S. troops but it might have made you jump.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Thanks, Dan. You are a good trooper.

Probly woulda.
I have been a little jumpy of late.
What month is it?
Oh. Yeah, THAT one.

Well, on the other side of the coin...

I'll have a tail boom, gear box and tail rotor for our LOH this
weekend(!!!). Also have 4 (non-demilled) rotor blades.
Still need a mast though (That's a tough item to fake).

And a ton of Micro Mesh.

I can't figure this one out...
Of the three LOH's avaliable, all three had some kind of heavy
mineral deposit on the right side (only!) bubble plastic.
Left side on all three is clear as a bell.

I got it off wet sanding with 1500 grit abrasive paper, so now
it only needs about a year of polishing to clear up the haze.

Ground breaking for the museum is ten days from now.
They can't possibly get the building up in less than two years.
I'll get it done in time...

Richard, First of the Ninth Cav, survivor.