Bird control

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 8th 03, 03:25 AM
David Naugler

Default Bird control

Hi,

I hope this isn't too far off topic in this news group. I did a Google
search which said that the topic of bird control came up often in this
news group. Please direct me to a better news group if necessary.

I am bothered by misbehaving pigeons that defecate all over my
apartment balcony as soon as I turn my back. As soon as I put a new
object out on the balcony the little rascals go out of their way to
defecate upon my belongings. I think they do it out of a sense of
revenge because I shout at them.

I've seen a solution to this problem. I've seen some people mount a
black silhouette of a blackhawk (or some sort of predatory bird) in a
window to scare away pigeons. Can some one please point me towards a
graphic that I can print out, cut and paste upon my window? It only
needs to be scary to pigeons. Thanks in advance.

dgn