Ok, so what did people get for Christmas?

Old December 27th 05, 05:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Ok, so what did people get for Christmas?

Aaron Coolidge wrote:
Bob Noel wrote:
Bad news from several of my customers, which has had the effect of
forcing me to sell my airplane & my car . Anyone want a 1968 PA-28-180
or a 1999 BMW M3?

I'm expanding my business and planning on buying a plane, that reads
like more than I want to spend though. 1 seat and room for tools, or 2
seats and some tools is about it...

Link to details and pricing and I'll pass it along though...
Old December 27th 05, 06:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

On 27-Dec-2005, "Jay Honeck" wrote:

Now if only Santa would bring us some nice flying weather, so I can go do
Christmas #2 in Wisconsin tomorrow without driving 5 hours each way...

Sounds like what you really need from Santa is an instrument ticket :-)

--
-Elliott Drucker
Old December 27th 05, 06:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Pirep: Absolutely. I often pull stuff from their site and between their
dedication and spot on info, your recommendation convinced me that their
cutter was the cutter I wanted.

Should be here in a few days.

Thanks
Jim

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
.. .
You're gonna like that cutter. Pirep, please.

Jim

"Jim Burns" wrote in message

What I didn't get, and I "Merry Christmas'ed to Me" yesterday, a
SacSkyRanch
Oil Filter Can Cutter and Filter Holder. I did get a nice extendable
magnet for playing third hand and checking filters for iron and steel.

Old December 27th 05, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

In article ,
Bob Noel wrote:

subject says it all

I got to see my daugter open presents for the first time. (1.3 years old,
loves mickey mouse puppets)

The rest of the family got one or two presents each. We filled the trunk
of the car with Rocio's presents. She's the first grandchild on Sonia's
side and the first one in 12 years from my side. Oh so spoiled by her
grandparents she'll be...

--
Eduardo K. |
http://www.carfun.cl | Freedom's just another word

Old December 27th 05, 08:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

or the "shot herd 'round the world" :-)

Jon Kraus
'79 Mooney 201
4443H @ TYQ

RST Engineering wrote:
Maybe you could convince Rutan to put them into orbit next year...then you'd
have the herd shot 'round the world.

{;-)

Jim

"Montblack" wrote in message

("Bob Noel" wrote)

subject says it all

We got another cow ...donated in our name. That's two cows in two years.
Is that a herd yet? I'm calling it a herd!

Old December 27th 05, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Reminds me of the billionaire's kids. Oldest son wanted a car, so he got a
Ferrari Testarossa. Oldest daughter wanted some jewelry so she got several
carats of diamonds and rubies.

Youngest daughter had just visited Disneyland and asked for a Mickey Mouse
outfit. She got a Piper Pathfinder.

{;-)

Jim

Old December 27th 05, 09:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

RST Engineering wrote:
Reminds me of the billionaire's kids. Oldest son wanted a car, so he got a
Ferrari Testarossa. Oldest daughter wanted some jewelry so she got several
carats of diamonds and rubies.

Youngest daughter had just visited Disneyland and asked for a Mickey Mouse
outfit. She got a Piper Pathfinder.

{;-)

Do you actually eat what they bring you on a platter?
Old December 27th 05, 09:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

RST Engineering wrote:
Reminds me of the billionaire's kids. Oldest son wanted a car, so he got a
Ferrari Testarossa. Oldest daughter wanted some jewelry so she got several
carats of diamonds and rubies.

Youngest daughter had just visited Disneyland and asked for a Mickey Mouse
outfit. She got a Piper Pathfinder.

I'm suprised she didn't get the whole company.
Old December 27th 05, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

john smith wrote:

You have to be born into Montblanc's family to receive one as a gift
from him. I tried to convince him that I was part of his aviation
family, but he didn't buy it (in more ways than one).

Ya, Paul stiffed me on that gift too...and after all we do flying to OSH
to visit. :-)

Good call clarifying "Aviation family" from biological family when it
involves a certain acquaintance from the twin cities area.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old December 27th 05, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Jim Burns wrote:
Pirep: Absolutely. I often pull stuff from their site and between their
dedication and spot on info, your recommendation convinced me that their
cutter was the cutter I wanted.

Should be here in a few days.

Nah...divert the shipment to me. Better yet, let me head over to
Skyranch (could go via the Arrow or Nissan pickup), pick up the cutter
and make sure it works for you Jim. I've got an oil change due soon.
Would be happy to try out the cutter for ya. Heck, I'd even post the
pirep :-)

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student
Arrow N2104T

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

What's Wrong with Economics and how can it be Fixed What's Wrong with Economics and how can it be Fixe Military Aviation 3 August 21st 04 12:40 AM
the complete minute by minute timeline on 911 Krztalizer Military Aviation 27 January 27th 04 04:35 PM
Happy Fourth, Folks! MLenoch Piloting 10 July 14th 03 08:09 PM
The Tail Gunner Said It: 'I Love Them People' Otis Willie Military Aviation 1 July 7th 03 11:37 PM