A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

I wonder how much...?

Old March 11th 18, 05:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta
external usenet poster

Default I wonder how much...?

I've already sent my information to them. I wonder if I'll receive
enough to buy a new glider...

OUR REF CODE: WB/IMF-OFFSHORE /673/ALN/08 3 /018

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice to the recent World Bank and IMF meeting that was held in London this week in respect to F O R E I G N debts P A Y M E N T emanating from Africa have approved for payment your long over due fund transfer.

This committee on debts payment statistics have been mandated by the World Bank and IMF to handle all foreign debt payment including yours to make sure that the real beneficiaries receive their fund transfer to their nominated bank account.

You are hereby requested by this committee to stop any further communication with any other person or offices in respect to this long over due fund transfer to avoid complication and leakage of information to the syndicates who are trying to divert your fund for their selfish reasons. This committee supersede any other Office or Committee handling this transaction previously.

Kindly fill out the information below and send it back for immediate processing and payment of your long over due debt.

1. Your Full Name............
2. Your Address..............
3. Your Marital Status.......
4. Occupation and Age........
5. Your Mobile Numbers.......
6. Country...................

Your fund transfer will be processed for payment immediately we receive the above information from you.

Waiting for your immediate compliance.

Mr John Brown
Ambassador Extraordinary Representative
WORLD BANK AND IMF COLLABORATION

--
Dan, 5J

Old March 11th 18, 05:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant
external usenet poster

On Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 11:02:17 AM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
I've already sent my information to them. I wonder if I'll receive enough to buy a new glider...

OUR REF CODE: WB/IMF-OFFSHORE /673/ALN/08 3 /018

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice to the recent World Bank and IMF meeting that was held in London this week in respect to F O R E I G N debts P A Y M E N T emanating from Africa have approved for payment your long over due fund transfer.

This committee on debts payment statistics have been mandated by the World Bank and IMF to handle all foreign debt payment including yours to make sure that the real beneficiaries receive their fund transfer to their nominated bank account.

You are hereby requested by this committee to stop any further communication with any other person or offices in respect to this long over due fund transfer to avoid complication and leakage of information to the syndicates who are trying to divert your fund for their selfish reasons. This committee supersede any other Office or Committee handling this transaction previously.

Kindly fill out the information below and send it back for immediate processing and payment of your long over due debt.

1. Your Full Name............
2. Your Address..............
3. Your Marital Status.......
4. Occupation and Age........
5. Your Mobile Numbers.......
6. Country...................

Your fund transfer will be processed for payment immediately we receive the above information from you.

Waiting for your immediate compliance.

Mr John Brown
Ambassador Extraordinary Representative
WORLD BANK AND IMF COLLABORATION

--

Dan, 5J

Well, at least they can spell...

Old March 12th 18, 02:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)
external usenet poster

Crossing my fingers and toes for you Dan!

Yes, they can spell, grammar sucks though...LOL.....