Hooker Ratching Harness for your Scroth

Old January 12th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics

Default Hooker Ratching Harness for your Scroth

Hi all, I have a Hooker aerobatic harness installed in my sailplane
(an aerobatic ship, SZD-59). It is the double lap-belt 5 point version
with the stainless steel ratcheting mechanism. It is a great harness
that was made in yr 2000, color red and includes the extra shoulder
pads. It is just too bulky for my taste in the confines of my
sailplane's cockpit. I would rather have a single lap belted Scroth 5
point harness, (twist release, of same or lesser age), obviously the
extra pads for acro would be swell. Happy New Year!

Paul Hanson

PS. offers can be made directly to my email or at (510) 535-1946 if
you don't want to waste forum space with propositions/personal
transactions