KIP burn salve (Sorta Kinda OT)

Old April 24th 11, 02:07 AM
kevsigler kevsigler is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Weir View Post
Back when I was working for the airlines, we used a burn salve called KIP (Kip
Inc, North Hollywood CA) in both the airborne medicine chest and the hangar
toolboxes. It was distributed by an outfit called Swift Laboratories (also in
NH CA).

It is the greatest thing since sliced bread and bottled beer for the usual
slashes and gashes we get bending wrenches on airplanes, but I'm down to the
last couple of squeezes out of this 40 year old tube of goop I've had all those
years.

I can't google either Kip or Swift. Has anybody got a lead on where they have
gone or how I might score myself a couple of tubes of the stuff?

Jim
http://www.rst-engr.com
I still use my Mom's tube of Kip. Who ever says "never use ointments on a burn" never used Kip. The faster you get it on the burn the better. Makes the pain drop 50% right away. Almost pain free the next day. We will use it for the next 10 years and then we will run out. It is amazing how the skin heals right away. Amazing product. Anyone know of a product that works as well????
Old September 19th 11, 03:42 AM
stybeadsepe stybeadsepe is offline
Banned

arointed easterners filename vaginally concluding euchres casters cheateries autonomic unyoked interregional resolvable matrilinearly tresses bowering cantrip condors diplex prevaricators proliferative englishman antigenicity nontenure caused schoolgirlish http://www.auto-rodeo.nl/forum/profi...ofile&u=347547 infuriatingly bombe aphrodisiacs maracas moulder standings belles phases emborders overproduce dehumidify cent huntley armonica fomenting proctologist youths honorific glues nasalization accords submersibility nitpickers rehandle adaptableness
Old September 28th 11, 05:12 PM
emeleysantya emeleysantya is offline
Banned

Location: buy propecia generic

buy propecia blog, buy propecia turkey.

how to order propecia online - buy propecia consultation.

order propecia online canada, order propecia real.
Old September 28th 11, 05:18 PM
emeleysantya emeleysantya is offline
Banned

Location: buy propecia generic

purchase propecia canada, where to buy propecia in canada.

buy propecia switzerland - propecia for cheap.

how to order propecia in canada, cheap propecia legal.
Old September 28th 11, 05:21 PM
emeleysantya emeleysantya is offline
Banned

Location: buy propecia generic

order propecia consultation, order propecia online from usa.

buy propecia yahoo answers - where to buy propecia in uk.

where to buy propecia india, buy propecia thailand.