homebuilder websites updated daily?

Old December 23rd 03, 11:34 PM
Joa

Default homebuilder websites updated daily?

What homebuilder websites out there have you found that are updated
pretty much every day (and that have good commentary and info)? The
only ones I visit once in a while now are rvproject.com and the news
ones. Others?

J oa
Old December 24th 03, 07:13 AM
Corrie

You mean the ones where the builder is so busy updating his website
that he doesn't actually work on the plane?

Old December 24th 03, 03:57 PM
Paul Lee

I keep mine fairly up to date.

Paul Lee, SQ2000 project: http://www.abri.com/sq2000
Almost finished.

. com...

Old December 24th 03, 04:17 PM
Wayne Paul

I try and hope to do better now that I am retired.

http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder

"Paul Lee" wrote in message
om...
I keep mine fairly up to date.

Paul Lee, SQ2000 project: http://www.abri.com/sq2000
Almost finished.

. com...

Old December 24th 03, 04:42 PM
Gig Giacona

I update about once a week. Not quite as often now that I'm working on the
second wing because it is mostly just a re-hashing of the last 5 months.

Gig Giacona
www.peoamerica.net/N601WR

"Paul Lee" wrote in message
om...
I keep mine fairly up to date.

Paul Lee, SQ2000 project: http://www.abri.com/sq2000
Almost finished.

. com...

Old December 28th 03, 07:30 PM
Gil G.

On 23 Dec 2003 15:34:45 -0800, (Joa) wrote:

What homebuilder websites out there have you found that are updated
pretty much every day (and that have good commentary and info)? The
only ones I visit once in a while now are rvproject.com and the news
ones. Others?

J oa

Hello,

Check out:
http://planenews.com

The site isn't restricted to homebuilts, but there is a homebuilding
topic for news. You can also ask for a specific forum if you want.
The site also hosts the Aircraft Builders Mailing List.

Sincerely,

Gil.