US Soaring lost a good friend today, Dick Mockler.

Old July 2nd 19, 04:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default US Soaring lost a good friend today, Dick Mockler.

From his family:
"Please let his and our friends know that he passed away this morning peacefully with his family around him. A Memorial wake will be held celebrating his life at 3:30 pm, Friday, July 5th in the Longhorn Ballroom at Trinity Terrace, 1600 Texas St, Fort Worth, 76102" #indiatango
Old July 2nd 19, 07:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul[_2_]

On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 10:02:50 PM UTC-5, wrote:
From his family:
"Please let his and our friends know that he passed away this morning peacefully with his family around him. A Memorial wake will be held celebrating his life at 3:30 pm, Friday, July 5th in the Longhorn Ballroom at Trinity Terrace, 1600 Texas St, Fort Worth, 76102" #indiatango

Very sorry to learn this. Dick was a good friend to everyone at Texas Soaring Association, and indeed all around the soaring world. Sincere sympathy to his
family.
Paul Sampson
Old July 2nd 19, 01:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jcg8w%[email protected]

Very Sorry to hear this

Knew Dick from the Seniors

Condolences to all

Jim Garrison

AE

Old July 2nd 19, 01:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 11:02:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
From his family:
"Please let his and our friends know that he passed away this morning peacefully with his family around him. A Memorial wake will be held celebrating his life at 3:30 pm, Friday, July 5th in the Longhorn Ballroom at Trinity Terrace, 1600 Texas St, Fort Worth, 76102" #indiatango

Always with a smile and enjoying our sport with his friends.
We'll miss him.
UH
Old July 3rd 19, 03:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Met Dick back 1979 or 1980 at one of the midwestern Nats. I caught up with him last summer at the Stds. at TSA for the first time in decades. He was the same nice guy, always with a smile. Condolences to his family and friends.

Chip Bearden
JB
Old July 5th 19, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Monday, July 1, 2019 at 10:02:50 PM UTC-5, wrote:
From his family:
"Please let his and our friends know that he passed away this morning peacefully with his family around him. A Memorial wake will be held celebrating his life at 3:30 pm, Friday, July 5th in the Longhorn Ballroom at Trinity Terrace, 1600 Texas St, Fort Worth, 76102" #indiatango

Met Dick many years ago. My first remembrance is from Hobbs. We feel very fortunate to have been friends with Dick and Lisle. Condolences to his family.

Duane & Enza Eisenbeiss (93)