Ok, what about the BD5

Old January 12th 07, 02:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Ok, what about the BD5

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Actually, she was already correct. You *are* an asshole.

And you know what they say about opinions,. right? Shoo.

Old January 12th 07, 02:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Dan" wrote in message

You are planning on losing 100 pounds? Judging from your video I peg
you at about 250 pounds.

I weigh 225. I'll be happy to donate a calculator to the DannyBoy Brain
Fund.

Old January 12th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"wmbjk" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 14:43:40 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

Empty weight of my BD-5J is 358.8 lbs. I set gross weight at 850 lbs. Full
tanks and me in it plus parachute, helmet, misc. puts it at about 814 lbs.

I can't resist...

If you're the "pilot", then it doesn't need the fuel or the parachute.

Stick to gliders then.

Old January 12th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Dismantled, I believe. It's got a patent. Drawings were published in one of
the BD-5 newsletters.

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
oups.com...

pittss1c wrote:

Please don't forget about the truckaplane... Some considered it a bigger
innovation then the BD-5 itself...

(sorry if this is a repeat post, it's not showing up on my server)

What ever happend to the truckaplane?

Old January 12th 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Juan Jimenez" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Actually, she was already correct. You *are* an asshole.

And you know what they say about opinions,. right? Shoo.

LOL

Please. You don't have what it takes to make a fly shoo.

And as for my opinion of you, it is formed solely from reading your
posts, so you are the author of it quite literally.

--
'It is Mac OS X, not BSD.' -- 'From Mac OS to BSD Unix.'
"It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix'
Old January 12th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Juan Jimenez" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Actually, she was already correct. You *are* an asshole.

And you know what they say about opinions,. right? Shoo.

LOL

Please. You don't have what it takes to make a fly shoo.

Don't need to take anything. It just works.

And as for my opinion of you, it is formed solely from reading your
posts, so you are the author of it quite literally.

LOL! Kinda like a b-movie, such a bad argument it's actually funny. Whatever
turns you on, Scooter. Delusions abound.

Old January 12th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Juan Jimenez" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Juan Jimenez" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Actually, she was already correct. You *are* an asshole.

And you know what they say about opinions,. right? Shoo.

LOL

Please. You don't have what it takes to make a fly shoo.

Don't need to take anything. It just works.

Not that I've seen.

And as for my opinion of you, it is formed solely from reading your
posts, so you are the author of it quite literally.

LOL! Kinda like a b-movie, such a bad argument it's actually funny. Whatever
turns you on, Scooter. Delusions abound.

You're such a fertile exemplar how could anyone think they didn't.

Facts are facts, Juan old boy: the only things I know about you are what
you reveal in your posts, and you've revealed yourself to be an asshole.

Old January 13th 07, 02:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Facts are facts, Juan old boy: the only things I know about you are what
you reveal in your posts, and you've revealed yourself to be an asshole.

As I said, whatever turns you on, kiddo. Delusions abound, and you're boring
me with your broken record. plonk!

Old January 13th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Juan Jimenez" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Facts are facts, Juan old boy: the only things I know about you are what
you reveal in your posts, and you've revealed yourself to be an asshole.

As I said, whatever turns you on, kiddo. Delusions abound, and you're boring
me with your broken record. plonk!

Ah. The last refuge of those who don't like to hear the truth...