What's with Baird?

Old October 3rd 03, 01:25 PM
Ed Medlin

Default What's with Baird?

""privacy.at Anonymous Remailer"" wrote in
message vacy.at...

He's got a real hardon for that speedbyrd guy. Must be some
history here. Better watch out sending those viruses though. That's not
the answer. Some people need to get out more.

Go Buckeyes!

Anonymous Remailer isn't so anonymous Speedy...........

Ed

Old October 17th 03, 01:33 PM
goo

You will **** somebody off who has the
time and money to track you down.

I already have.

Speedbyrd et al. I am absolutely sick of the ranting that goes on in this
news group. This is a forum for those of us interested in aviation
simulators in all shapes and forms. It is a gathering place of those people
that want to share their passion and information on the subject. It is a
place where someone can ask questions and hopefully get some advice. It is
not a personal kitty litter box for your mouth, your political views or your
constant mindless attacks on everyone and everything that you deem below
your "massive" intellect.

I had to be melodramatic but I do know who you are and you are a very little
man. No you don't live in Ohio, you live in Tennessee. When you aren't
driving trucks you are surfing and spinning your brand of nasty, vile drivel
on people that just want to share knowledge with others and perhaps learn
something. After putting up with this for more than 5 years, I have
basically had enough. Sorry that I do not have the temperament of other
more patient people in this group, but it has to end before you bully more
people away from the group.

Just stop it and get a life.

For all of the others that continue to take the bait and drag the group down
as well, why don't you just end that behaviour now and move on. Sometimes I
wonder if you are any worse than him.