A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » General Aviation
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

Old February 19th 17, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

Harold Kruger 89-92,pre-paid lost money. The only weird crap that happened to me. I missed a few scheduled flights and Lee brought me into the office and verbally reprimanded me. At the time I had a few jobs and my time management skills were lacking. I said I was sorry and will try to be better. He said he could help me by hypnotizing me and clearing up my mental distractions, but to be effective I had to be completely naked... I started laughing at him.... I think I'll pass, and walked out of the room, thinking he was totally joking and that was the end of it. I had no idea he was hunting me. What a scumbag!