A week ago I became a new co-owner

Old April 8th 05, 05:48 PM
bdl

Yeah, I'm not expecting too many problems. Otherwise I wouldn't have
agreed to sign on. We all have done a few "social" gatherings already.
Discussing our uses of the plane, styles of flying, dinner, drinks,
etc. So I'm not too worried about it. Even if I fly less than I did
while renting, I'll consider it education enough on the aspects of
"owning". Until you actually have to deal with some of those issues
you just never think about them.

Brian

Old April 8th 05, 05:50 PM
bdl

I was just going to send them to Jay, for posting to the Rogue's
Gallery. Am I a Rogue now? :-)

I still need to take a few better pics. The pictures I took before
were crappy quality. Still have to work on my airplane photo skills.

Love that Davinci quote by the way, for some reason my wife never
understands it though.... She's not afflicted with the same sickness.

Brian

Old April 8th 05, 05:52 PM
bdl

Great suggestion. I had thought about it while I was considering
purchasing a warrior. I'll need to revisit that again.

Brian

Old April 8th 05, 07:52 PM
Jack Allison

bdl wrote:
I was just going to send them to Jay, for posting to the Rogue's
Gallery. Am I a Rogue now? :-)

Actually, there is such a category as "Rental Rogue" and I *was* a
member. So you're an "Owner Rogue" now...once a Rogue, always a
Rogue...but...you have definitely moved up a notch.

I still need to take a few better pics. The pictures I took before
were crappy quality. Still have to work on my airplane photo skills.

Now that you have a plane, you'll have plenty of opportunity to hone
those skills.

Love that Davinci quote by the way, for some reason my wife never
understands it though.... She's not afflicted with the same sickness.

Hmmm, I don't get it. :-) Doesn't everyone stop what they're doing and
look up whenever they hear an airplane overhead? Been doing it since I
was a kid living on Air Force bases.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Old April 8th 05, 09:00 PM
Montblack

("Jack Allison" wrote)
Hmmm, I don't get it. :-) Doesn't everyone stop what they're doing and
look up whenever they hear an airplane overhead? Been doing it since I
was a kid living on Air Force bases.

Some of us didn't get to live on Air Force bases as little kids. When we
looked up, we saw clouds and had to *imagine* they were airplanes - oddly
enough, many of those cloud formations looked like ocean liners too. Yup, a
sky full of airplanes, ocean liners ....and rabbits. g

Montblack

Old April 9th 05, 12:37 AM
Jack Allison

CPA is a great group. Several folks were most helpful in our Arrow
search. Well worth the price of admission.