What to do about North Korea...?

Old July 11th 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default What to do about North Korea...?

Jay Honeck wrote:
Figured I'd try to make a little lemonade out of this, so I'm having
long range tanks installed as long as the wings are off, and saved
about $3000 on that since alot of the labor for that is already covered
by the work needed to repair the wings, anyway.

A good pilot can *always* justify spending more money on his plane by
detailing the amount of money saved...

;-)
--

You're right. I learned long ago that I have no prayer of justifying
it any other way (at least financially).

Old July 11th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Newps wrote:
Too bad. You missed a great fly-in. I'm the flower bombing champ and a
Maule lost control on landing and will havfe to be trucked out. We
didn't start any forest fires though.

I assume you mean "flour" bombing. Or do you actually pick out some poor wildflower and try to hit it?

Old July 11th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Please visit www.kenlayisalive.org, an informative website devoted to
tracking the movements of the "late" Kenneth L. Lay, convicted felon
and former CEO of Enron Corporation.

You may send all of your reports to

Americans for Equal Justice is providing this site as a public service
for all of those who demand that Ken Lay and other white-collar
criminals be brought to justice. We welcome and will publish any and
all relevant information on the whereabouts of Kenneth L. Lay.
Americans for Equal Justice strongly suggests that you not only report
your findings to us, but most importantly, to your local news outlets.
Please send any links to news outlets reporting your sightings to our
organization as well.

You may send all of your reports to

We here at Americans for Equal Justice feel strongly that the
possibility exists that Mr. Lay, like Hitler, Elvis, and Tupac before
him, has faked his own death in order to avoid any more unwanted public
scrutiny. If this is true, then it is our responsibility as good
Americans to bring this criminal to justice by reporting his
whereabouts to the proper authorities.

Thank you for your support,

Americans for Equal Justice

http://blogs.dfw.com/startle_grams/2...ew_that_k.html

wrote:
Newps wrote:
By the way, flyin today at the Redman ranch which is at the BIL 225/19
give or take a mile or so. Fly that Hawk down there and bring a side
dish and something to drink. Burgers, brats and chicken breast coming
off the grill about 6 pm.

I'd love to, and would if I could!!! It is just too nice a day. I
taxied my plane into the damn "EXXON EDWARDS" sign at Edwards One while
trying to squeeze into a close place and crumpled my left wing about a
foot in from the end. Had to have the wings removed and the whole
thing trucked to Greeley CO for a major fix. SH-T !!! The insurance
guy asked me if I'd figured out a way to blame it on my wife. Had to
laugh at that one. Actually, I had thought about a way.

Old July 14th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Bob Noel wrote:

In article ,
Newps wrote:

Bruhaha. Saddam moving his WMD to Iran. Yeah, right. You have world
politics down pat, no doubt.

He moved his fighter planes there.

He *tried* - many didn't make it - crashing without even being
shot at.

Yes, electronic "kills" save missiles.

Matt