Nomination For Best Glider Pic on Wings & Wheels

Old June 28th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Headwind

Default Nomination For Best Glider Pic on Wings & Wheels

http://tinyurl.com/ykbsw4

My new favorite on W&W ..........drum roll...............
Olympia 2B !
Hot Damn; I can afford it too!
Jim

Old June 28th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ray Lovinggood

Can't disagree with you! It's a gorgeous photo!

How about throwing a Minimoa up in that same sky?

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

Old June 28th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jun 27, 7:25 pm, Ray Lovinggood
wrote:
Can't disagree with you! It's a gorgeous photo!

How about throwing a Minimoa up in that same sky?

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

At 02:00 28 June 2007, Headwind wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/ykbsw4

My new favorite on W&W ..........drum roll...............
Olympia 2B !
Hot Damn; I can afford it too!
Jim- Hide quoted text -

I have to agree, that's one pretty photo. Nice glider too! Did you
check out the MG-23 for $8500?

Old June 28th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Jun 27, 9:00 pm, "Headwind" wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ykbsw4

My new favorite on W&W ..........drum roll...............
Olympia 2B !
Hot Damn; I can afford it too!
Jim

yes very nice, and set up for cloud flying too!

Old June 28th 07, 06:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Headwind

Yes I did: What a beautiful ship... I phoned Bob Klemmedson regarding the MG
a while back, but never made the trip to see it. Didn't know he'd been a
famous pilot & he never alluded to it. The MG sounds to be excellent. Bob's
health seems to be at issue now, for those who've known him. His phone (
707) 864-1816.
Jim Hultman
Santa Barbara
ups.com...

Old June 29th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bernie[_4_]

Beautiful....... but notice the glider appears to be in a winch
launch attitude, however no cable is visible? A nice Photoshop montage
job? Or the ugly cable was Photoshopped out?
Anway, still beautiful, and well composed.

Old June 30th 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Headwind

I went back to W&W to look at the pic because I agree, the towline was
photoshopped out...& it's sold already; the power of a great picture!

"Olympia 2B
06-27-07
SOLD from W&W Want-ad's 6/28-07
It lasted 14 hours on your site. Thank you so much!"

oups.com...

Old June 30th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

AND THE BEST GLIDER WANT-ADS ON THE INTERNET!
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/wantads1.htm
TIM

"Headwind" wrote in message
I went back to W&W to look at the pic because I agree, the towline was
photoshopped out...& it's sold already; the power of a great picture!

"Olympia 2B
06-27-07
SOLD from W&W Want-ad's 6/28-07
It lasted 14 hours on your site. Thank you so much!"

oups.com...