The Duck Hawk flies!

Old April 13th 12, 04:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GARY BOGGS

Default The Duck Hawk flies!

Great news! The Duck Hawk has taken several test flights and so far
all is well! Windward Performance wants me to tell you all that they
are ready to take orders

http://windward-performance.com/projects/duckhawk/

Boggs
Old April 13th 12, 04:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Congratulations to everyone at Windward Performance! It looks like a very
interesting new sailplane. It will be very interesting to see how it is
used to set new records and win contests.

Paul Remde
______________________________________

Old April 13th 12, 05:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

It looks like there will be a Demonstration Flight/Unveiling event on April
21st at Bend Airport. I wish I could be there.
http://windward-performance.com/duckhawk-unveiling/

Paul Remde

Old April 13th 12, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

On Apr 12, 8:44*pm, GARY BOGGS wrote:
Great news! *The Duck Hawk has taken several test flights and so far
all is well! *Windward Performance wants me to tell you all that they
are ready to take orders

http://windward-performance.com/projects/duckhawk/

Boggs

what a machine!

how will this be licensed, as experimental/air racing............or
will it get certified?

Brad
Old April 13th 12, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GARY BOGGS

The Duck Hawk will be experimental. They got the airworthiness on the
first one as experimental air racing category.

Boggs

Old April 13th 12, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JohnDeRosa

Seems like a dearth of pictures of the duckhawk. Just three real
pictures at the web site. Any more?
Old April 13th 12, 07:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Friday, April 13, 2012 1:11:36 PM UTC-5, JohnDeRosa wrote:
Seems like a dearth of pictures of the duckhawk. Just three real
pictures at the web site. Any more?

the prototype was on display at the SSA convention if you find any photo albums from there. It is a cool looking glider.

http://soaringcafe.com/2012/02/ssa-2...zemplinska/#74

http://soaringcafe.com/2012/02/ssa-2...zemplinska/#28
Old April 13th 12, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

http://soaringcafe.com/2012/04/the-d...t-test-flight/
Old April 13th 12, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

On Thursday, April 12, 2012 8:44:45 PM UTC-7, GARY BOGGS wrote:
Great news! The Duck Hawk has taken several test flights and so far
all is well! Windward Performance wants me to tell you all that they
are ready to take orders

http://windward-performance.com/projects/duckhawk/

Boggs

Outstanding. Hope some cross-country wave big dogs get their hands on one of these.

Darryl
Old April 13th 12, 11:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mike

On Apr 13, 4:33*pm, Darryl Ramm wrote:
On Thursday, April 12, 2012 8:44:45 PM UTC-7, GARY BOGGS wrote:
Great news! *The Duck Hawk has taken several test flights and so far
all is well! *Windward Performance wants me to tell you all that they
are ready to take orders

http://windward-performance.com/projects/duckhawk/

Boggs

Outstanding. Hope some cross-country wave big dogs get their hands on one of these.

Darryl

Would be nice for a US pilot to fly a US made sailplane in the Worlds.

Duck Canuck[_10_] Aviation Photos 8 June 23rd 10 08:55 PM
Duck Hawk Kudos Bob Whelan[_3_] Soaring 13 March 3rd 09 05:31 PM
Duck migration Dave Kearton Aviation Photos 0 May 8th 07 09:26 AM
Fly Argentina, pt 2 - Grumman Duck Arg 03.jpg (1/1) Mitchell Holman Aviation Photos 0 December 10th 06 03:38 AM
cat and duck Richard Bennett Home Built 17 November 13th 04 03:21 AM