Bush Wants To Cut FAA Budget

Old September 18th 04, 02:52 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

Default Bush Wants To Cut FAA Budget

"Tom Fleischman" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

It amazes me that anyone, particularly anyone in the the aviation
community, would continue to support this nightmare of an
administration.

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/...0916_1903.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uslatest/s...500288,00.html

On Nov. 2 let's dump this blackhearted, greedy, pathological liar,
dry-drunk blowmonkey and put a *real* pilot in the White House.

Perhaps most of us look at the big picture and understand that a Kerry
presidency would be a disaster.

Old September 18th 04, 03:44 PM
H.P.

Jimmy Carter is looking forward to a Kerry presidency; then Carter's would
be only next to worst.

ink.net...

Old September 18th 04, 04:05 PM
Roger Long

As near as I can tell, it's about 98% of pilots who are smart enough to
realize that a Kerry administration would be a disaster.

When the Democrats see a problem like the coming crunch in ATC capacity,
they just can't resist the "Tax and Spend" response.

Same thing with a host of other things:

Guess how many people OTHER than Mexicans are walking across our southern
border? Hint? It's more than the margin of the popular vote by which Gore
lead Bush in the last election. These are people from other countries who
went to Mexico first because they knew it was the easiest way in if their
papers wouldn't stand up at an airport of entry.

Sit at any railroad crossing and watch the cars go by. What do you see on
the sides of the Hazmat cars? GRAFFITI! The war in Iraq makes me feel real
safe from terroism.

When Democrats see problems, that old "Tax and Spend" is just like a knee
jerk.

Now, the Republican's aren't really different on the spend part although
they tend to spend on different things. It's the tax part that is important.
Cutting taxes and giving money back to the richest is important because they
already have everything they need and won't spend it on silly things like
necessities that will just increase the demand and inflationary pressures on
consumer goods. Most of those things come from China now anyway. Instead,
they'll pump the money into the imaginary value of companies by buying stock
and increase stock values which everyone knows is the only measure of our
economic health and strength.

The Republican strategy is "Borrow and Spend" and the real genius is to
borrow the money from our children. Children don't vote so their future
upset over their taxes won't increase risk of a Democratic administration
after the next election.

--

Roger Long

Old September 18th 04, 04:20 PM
C J Campbell

"Tom Fleischman" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
It amazes me that anyone, particularly anyone in the the aviation
community, would continue to support this nightmare of an
administration.

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/...0916_1903.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uslatest/s...500288,00.html

On Nov. 2 let's dump this blackhearted, greedy, pathological liar,
dry-drunk blowmonkey and put a *real* pilot in the White House.

It is amazing that any Kerry supporter would dare to call Bush a
pathological liar.

Old September 18th 04, 04:54 PM
H.P.

....ah, an intellectual in our midst. A good first effort but you need to
work that Thesaurus a bit more.

"Tom Fleischman" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
In article , H.P.
wrote:

Jimmy Carter is looking forward to a Kerry presidency; then Carter's
would
be only next to worst.

I never knew until reading the responses to this thread that prescience
was a by-product of being brainwashed by the neoconservative death
cult.

Old September 18th 04, 05:06 PM
H.P.

Hint: Cambodia, Christmas 1968, Nixon sent him in, seared-seared into his
memory.

"Tom Fleischman" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
In article , C J Campbell
wrote:

"Tom Fleischman" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
It amazes me that anyone, particularly anyone in the the aviation
community, would continue to support this nightmare of an
administration.

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/...0916_1903.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uslatest/s...500288,00.html

On Nov. 2 let's dump this blackhearted, greedy, pathological liar,
dry-drunk blowmonkey and put a *real* pilot in the White House.

It is amazing that any Kerry supporter would dare to call Bush a
pathological liar.

I imagine that you think that there is a point in there somewhere.

Old September 18th 04, 05:53 PM
Jon Kraus

I like the part about getting a purple heart because they had to pick of
grenade shrapnel out of his ass from his own grenade, after a botched
attempt to blow up a big vat of rice that he came across. Yup he sure
could run the "War on Terrorism" better with his experience. The guy is
a freakn' joke. He and Moma Catsup both...

Don't be a Girlie Nan... Vote for Bush !!! :-)

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL-IA
Student Mooney purchaser

news:180920040947497315%bodhi188@DELETETHISPART .earthlink.net...

Old September 18th 04, 06:23 PM
C J Campbell

"H.P." wrote in message
om...
Hint: Cambodia, Christmas 1968, Nixon sent him in, seared-seared into his
memory.

Also: Fulbright Commission, medals and White House fence, Vietnam vets are
war criminals, plotting to kill United States Senators, etc.

Old September 18th 04, 07:07 PM
Tom S.

"Tom Fleischman" wrote in message
rthlink.net...
In article . net,
Steven P. McNicoll wrote:

"Tom Fleischman" wrote in

message
rthlink.net...

It amazes me that anyone, particularly anyone in the the aviation
community, would continue to support this nightmare of an
administration.

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/...0916_1903.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uslatest/s...500288,00.html

On Nov. 2 let's dump this blackhearted, greedy, pathological liar,
dry-drunk blowmonkey and put a *real* pilot in the White House.

Perhaps most of us look at the big picture and understand that a Kerry
presidency would be a disaster.

Balderdash.

Bull****.

Old September 18th 04, 09:05 PM
kontiki

Name ONE thing Kerry has ever really done in his some 20 odd years
as a senator.

Kerry is living proof of the existance of the "Peter Principle".

bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM
God Honest Naval Aviation 2 July 24th 03 04:45 AM