CONTESTS UPDATE USA # 711 reporting

Old January 13th 06, 12:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default CONTESTS UPDATE USA # 711 reporting

Well, in my travels across the USA, I always felt that when I met other
soaring pilots, that we cared about our sport and would help out when
needed. I can say tonight, that I have been right. Gaynell has been
getting emails and alot of help in getting in the final paperwork,
because all of you are helping out. That's big, really big, and again
I want to say thanks for all of your help. Tomorrow, I hope she has
heard from everyone, and I will post and let you know where we are at.
Thanks again, to you Ted, and all the others that are helping out.
Thermal tight, Soar high, Fly safe, # 711 reporting.

Old January 13th 06, 02:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Glad to hear that your stock in soaring pilots held up and that giving
the trees a gentle shake helped. John Leibacher should be getting the
PRL updated within a few days which will help us 2006 contest
organizers.

Speaking of which have you registered for Region 9 yet Tom? Inquiring
rASArs want to know!!!

-ted/2NO

Old January 14th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Tom

I think you need to apply at Mifflin first!!!!!!!!!!

Brian

wrote in message
ups.com...
Glad to hear that your stock in soaring pilots held up and that giving
the trees a gentle shake helped. John Leibacher should be getting the
PRL updated within a few days which will help us 2006 contest
organizers.

Speaking of which have you registered for Region 9 yet Tom? Inquiring
rASArs want to know!!!

-ted/2NO

UPDATE USA CONTEST'S # 711 reporting [email protected] Soaring 4 January 12th 06 05:26 PM
Latest Windows vulnerability UPDATE john smith Piloting 1 January 6th 06 08:43 PM
ASRS/ASAP reporting systems - how confidential? Tim Epstein Piloting 7 August 4th 05 05:20 PM
SSA Web Page - Contests Bob Soaring 8 August 23rd 04 02:31 AM
Anyone know how to update an old Loran database? Tom Jackson Piloting 6 December 3rd 03 02:15 AM