Russian Military Beauty

Old November 1st 03, 06:27 PM
Jason Strong

Default Russian Military Beauty

you guys gotta see this

http://www.peterabryan.co.uk/events/...th%20March.htm

Jason
Old November 1st 03, 06:50 PM
Bjørnar Bolsøy

(Jason Strong) wrote in
om:

you guys gotta see this

http://www.peterabryan.co.uk/events/...th%20March.htm

Jason

I don't think I've ever seen a soldier carry a Kalashnikov
quite like that.

Don't forget to read the last paragraph, perhaps the most
important one.

Regards...
Old November 1st 03, 08:09 PM
Alan Minyard

On 1 Nov 2003 10:27:52 -0800, (Jason Strong) wrote:

you guys gotta see this

http://www.peterabryan.co.uk/events/...th%20March.htm

Jason

Utterly disgusting. No wonder Russia is a basket case.

Al Minyard
Old November 2nd 03, 10:12 AM
Jason Strong

Alan Minyard wrote in message . ..
On 1 Nov 2003 10:27:52 -0800, (Jason Strong) wrote:

you guys gotta see this

http://www.peterabryan.co.uk/events/...th%20March.htm

Jason

Utterly disgusting. No wonder Russia is a basket case.

Al Minyard

lighten up dude! the contest may be silly but let me assure you that
russian babes are hot.

as you might guess by my s/n i'm a travel agent.

dude, i've been to Russia on several occasions and have had the
pleasure of experiencing a female soldier firsthand.

let me tell you that she(Ilona)is a high IQ blond beauty that could
out drink me anyday and is quite into martial arts! we had a blast the
last time i was in Moscow and my masculinity was never threatened.

maybe you cant handle women in any military but i fully approve. its
inevitable so get used to it.

on a historical note, in the Great Patriotic War female Red Army
soldiers fought valiantly and some of their best were snipers.

Ilona told me that in Chechnya female snipers were taking a huge toll
of Russian soldiers and that counter-snipers were sent in to deal with
them. One of her female friends was with them.

sounds like you need to read up on history, be more open minded and
get laid more often!

Jason
Old November 2nd 03, 12:15 PM
George Z. Bush

Wow! I sure am glad I resisted the impulse to criticize you!! (^-^)))

George Z.

"Jason Strong" wrote in message
om...

(Snip)

Old November 2nd 03, 05:15 PM
Alan Minyard

On 2 Nov 2003 02:12:17 -0800, (Jason Strong) wrote:

Alan Minyard wrote in message . ..
On 1 Nov 2003 10:27:52 -0800,
(Jason Strong) wrote:

[...]

Evidently you have never heard of sexism or discrimination. If your view
of the female of the species is simply one of a sperm receptacle then
you are truly pathetic.

In the US Military women are seen as competent Service People, not
"sex objects".

This "contest" is sexist, discriminatory, and disgusting.

Al Minyard
Old November 2nd 03, 05:15 PM
Alan Minyard

On Sun, 2 Nov 2003 07:15:43 -0500, "George Z. Bush" wrote:

Wow! I sure am glad I resisted the impulse to criticize you!! (^-^)))

George Z.

Yes, I guess arguing with someone who cannot tell the difference
between military service and a "beauty contest" is most
probably a dead end.

Al Minyard

"Jason Strong" wrote in message

. com...

(Snip)

Old November 2nd 03, 08:02 PM
WaltBJ

Utterly disgusting? Very strange reaction, I must say. Every member of
any armed force should be qualified in a basic weapon. Otherwise why
hire them?
Walt BJ
Old November 2nd 03, 08:42 PM
Steve Hix

In article ,
(Jason Strong) wrote:

Alan Minyard wrote in message
. ..
On 1 Nov 2003 10:27:52 -0800,
(Jason Strong) wrote:

you guys gotta see this

http://www.peterabryan.co.uk/events/...th%20March.htm

Jason

Utterly disgusting. No wonder Russia is a basket case.

Al Minyard

lighten up dude! the contest may be silly but let me assure you that
russian babes are hot.

as you might guess by my s/n i'm a travel agent.

Into the killfile...
Old November 3rd 03, 04:34 AM
robert arndt

(Jason Strong) wrote:

[...]

Tell that to the rapists in the USAF and USN.

This "contest" is sexist, discriminatory, and disgusting.

Are you speaking morally here? If so, then what about all the
homosexuals in our armed forces and all the "straight" guys with
illegitimate kids all over the place as well as tons of pornography?

Al Minyard

Rob

p.s. BTW, the winner of the contest is... drumroll please...: