What Happened?

Old April 7th 04, 03:17 AM
la n.

"= Vox Populi ©" wrote in message
Tank Fixer wrote:
In article lrlcc.191716$_w.1878798@attbi_s53,
on Mon, 05 Apr 2004 22:53:05 GMT,
Onetree attempted to say .....

Is it just me or has our newsgroup gone to hell? I have been away
awhile and now it seems that all it has become is a spam board.

KF the ******'s and it's not bad at all...

Sure, you little weasels can play circle-jerk together ...
whilst your "brethren" are being slaughtered in Iraq for
the criminal Bu$h and his lying mob ...

How ****ing special.

And what are *you* and your comrades-in-ascii-arms
doing outside of spending your days and nights spamming
military usenet groups with your rhetoric that is *at least*
as hateful as you say Bush's is.

I may agree with your assessment of Bush, but these guys
here are *supporting* their comrades the best way they
can, doing their job the best way they can, which includes
not getting into political debates with civilians.

You're not going to change the hearts and minds of the
military people whose groups you are usurping; and
you are boring the ****e out of left-leaning people like
myself with your cut-and-pastes, ad infinitum ad
nauseum.

You're so concerned about the world Vox Populi?
Do something useful .... go do some volunteer work,
even organize anti-war marches if you want. That's
what *I* do. Your round-the-clock hatefulness
towards military people with your own little wrecking crew
of circle jerk wanking trolls speaks more of your
pitiful wastage of time which would be better spent
doing something worthwhile in the world, than it does
of these ladies and gentlemen in the military groups
whom I have come to love and respect.

Oh, and get a life.

- nilita

Old April 7th 04, 03:29 AM
D. Strang

"= Vox Populi ©" wrote

Sure, you little weasels can play circle-jerk together ...
whilst your "brethren" are being slaughtered in Iraq for
the criminal Bu$h and his lying mob ...

How ****ing special.

I had a good laugh! You're 12 years old right?

What Happened is, we are kicking ass, and when America, Britain, and
other brave nations get done, we will drink to those who fell.

Let me set you straight kid:

1) Americans love war.
2) Soldiers love war.
3) Soldiers serve to do battle.
4) Those who won't fight are cowards.
5) Soldiers don't care what pacifists and cowards think, do, or pretend.
6) The Executive, Legislative, and Judicial means nothing on the battlefield.

Have a nice day,

Daniel Strang, LtCol, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force (Retired)

Old April 7th 04, 04:00 AM
D. Spencer Hines

Bingo!

DSH

Old April 7th 04, 02:41 PM
Charlie Wolf

While I disagree with a few of the things you say (like the anti-war
protest crap), your posting here is perhaps the best answer I've seen
yet, for these little leftist morons. Like I said - I dont really
agree with you, but your post is great...
Regards,

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 02:17:32 GMT, "la n."
wrote:

"= Vox Populi ©" wrote in message

snipped...

Old April 7th 04, 03:09 PM
la n.

Thanks. I was being rather facetious about the anti-war
protesting ... to a point. I'm Canadian; and, like you
Americans, I believe in a democracy that permits a person
to have (peaceful) anti-war rallies if they want. Or pro-war
rallies, for that matter.

However, spewing anti-war sentiments on military groups
is a waste of time and energy and counter-productive because
these trolls, for one thing, remind me of the Viet Nam
protestors who screamed and spat at returning soldiers,
calling them "Baby Killers". Those were my contemporaries
of the late 60's and early 70's who unfairly and cruelly
taunted young military men who were just doing their job,
and doing it the best they could.

Having said that, I was one of those who - before the
war actually started - attended a big anti-war rally
in Canada. It's moot now. The troops are there, it's a
done deal. I want to believe that things will get better.
And it has helped me to discuss this with military people
and understand the experience from their point of view.

- nilita (illegally top posting)

Old April 7th 04, 09:27 PM
David Casey

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 02:17:32 GMT, la n. wrote in
rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,us.milita ry.army,us.military.national-guard:

[...]

She shoots, she scores!

Dave
--
We are the US Army. Your asses will be kicked. Resistance is futile.

US Army Signal Corps!!
http://www.geocities.com/davidcasey98

Remove "IH8SPAM" to reply!
Old April 8th 04, 12:58 AM
Alan Lothian

In article 4YTcc.11772$Sh4.1817@edtnps84, la n.
wrote:

snippaggio

Having said that, I was one of those who - before the
war actually started - attended a big anti-war rally
in Canada. It's moot now. The troops are there, it's a
done deal. I want to believe that things will get better.
And it has helped me to discuss this with military people
and understand the experience from their point of view.

What is this? Calm reason, understanding the other guy's point of view?
Your UseNet licence is seriously at risk, we just can't tolerate this
sort of stuff. Gives the entire Net a bad name. Surely, at least you're
soliciting under-age sex somewhere. God didn't give you that keyboard
to be *sensible and intelligent*, you know.

- nilita (illegally top posting)

Right. Got you on that one. Expect a knock on the door Real Soon Now.

--
"The past resembles the future as water resembles water" Ibn Khaldun

My .mac.com address is a spam sink.
If you wish to email me, try atlothian at blueyonder dot co dot uk