Thanks to TSA for the hospitality...........

Old November 18th 03, 02:39 AM
Scott Correa

Default Thanks to TSA for the hospitality...........

I would like to say a few nice things about the TEXAS SOARING ASSOCIATION.

I have never been treated as nicely as I was by your club. I was a total
stranger and the gentlemen at the field treated me like an old friend.

Thanks for the time out of your busy weekend to show me around the club.
I dropped in unannounced and was walked around the entire operation. I got
to try
on the 2 seat trainer (Puchaz??) go thru the maintenance hangar and see how
things worked.
We discussed what the expectations are from a member as being part of the
community.
We chatted about what costs how much, who instructs when and the fun my A&P
was
going to get me involved with. How good the local soaring was and how far
away
you can HEAR a 737 going to DFW and that chutes are mandatory.
I got greased up and stuffed into a PW5, 6'3 250 isn't going to work
well........ But
joy of joys, the 1-26 fit really well and with a bit of dieting will get
used next season.

Scott Correa
Granbury Tx