WTB: Used Compaq Aero 1520 - U.S.

Old November 13th 03, 08:42 PM
Gary Emerson

Default WTB: Used Compaq Aero 1520 - U.S.

I'm looking for a used Compaq Aero 1520 to replace the one I had that
died (the drop on concrete didn't help). If you've Upgraded to an iPAQ,
etc. and be willing to part with your 1520 (and it's still in good
condition), please let me know. Thanks, Gary

Old November 13th 03, 09:22 PM
Ray Lovinggood

Try Ed Hollestelle's web site:

http://www.solairecanada.com/

Last I looked, he had some listed.

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

Old November 17th 03, 03:42 PM
m pautz

I presume that you are looking for the Aero 1550, the black and white
PDA that is common for use with the GPS system.

Although there aren't any now, look at www.ebay.com and do a search for:
compaq 1550.

They sell for about $35 to just under $100.

Old November 17th 03, 08:38 PM
Herbert Kilian

Go buy an ipaq 3635 or better, they beat the hell out of the old Aero
in terms of color display and most of all in speed. They are only
around $130 on ebay...

Herbert, J7