Could the Press Grow a Spine?

Old June 25th 04, 08:23 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Denyav" wrote in message

I could not find anything in US Constitution that allows Pentagon Generals

plan and execute PSYOPs aganist their own civilian superiors in Washington

or
aganist Sayered Duvdevan in Iraq.

If you could find something please let me know.

What has that to do with my message?

Old June 25th 04, 08:55 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"WalterM140" wrote in message

And besides, no matter what those swift boat officers say, Bush has
NO right to say squat because he didn't serve.

You're confusing Bush with Clinton. Bush did serve in the military, it was
Clinton that did not.

Old June 25th 04, 08:56 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"WalterM140" wrote in message

What I know is that there is a 16 month break in his service, and that's a
no-no.

No, you don't know that, you believe that. There is a difference.

Old June 25th 04, 09:03 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"WalterM140" wrote in message

Discount it if you like. I remember that they had someone comd forward

who
said Kerry's 3rd wound was just a scratch.
Seems like he was a corpsman. If you discount that, it doesn't bother me.

According to the doctor who saw him Kerry's wound required no medical
treatment. According to his commanding officer Kerry's "wound" was not
received in action with an enemy. Kerry nominated himself for a Purple
Heart for this "wound". He used this unearned Purple Heart to leave Vietnam
after serving just a third of his tour. Kerry is a man without honor.

Old June 25th 04, 09:05 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"ArtKramr" wrote in message

Fact: Kerry went to war. Bush didn't.

Fact: Kerry used an unearned Purple Heart to get out of Vietnam after
serving just a third of his tour. Bush didn't.

Old June 25th 04, 09:49 PM
Mike Dargan

WalterM140 wrote:
Fact: Kerry went to war. Bush didn't.

Ed mentioned Orwell. It's orwellian to belittle the hero and laud the shirker.

Walt

The Republicans and their junior college instructor lackey's have a long
history of belittling those who served well while exaggerating the
military records of their, more prudent, candidates.

Can anyone remember the 1972 election? During WWII Richard Nixon ran a
Navy fruit drink stand at some South Pacific backwater supply base while
George McGovern was leading groups of B24s in daylight attacks on Nazi
Europe. AFter the war McGovern used the GI Bill to get a Ph.D., while
Nixon used slush funds to finance red baiting.

By election time in 1972 the Republican propaganda machine convinced the
weak minded and ignorant that Nixon was the warrior and McGovern the dodger.

They're trying to pull the same trick in 2004.

Cheers

--mike
Old June 25th 04, 09:51 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Mike Dargan" wrote in message

The Republicans and their junior college instructor lackey's have a long
history of belittling those who served well while exaggerating the
military records of their, more prudent, candidates.

Can anyone remember the 1972 election? During WWII Richard Nixon ran a
Navy fruit drink stand at some South Pacific backwater supply base while
George McGovern was leading groups of B24s in daylight attacks on Nazi
Europe. AFter the war McGovern used the GI Bill to get a Ph.D., while
Nixon used slush funds to finance red baiting.

By election time in 1972 the Republican propaganda machine convinced the
weak minded and ignorant that Nixon was the warrior and McGovern the

dodger.

They're trying to pull the same trick in 2004.

I can remember the 1972 election, but I sure don't remember what you
described. I think you fabricated it.