Things I Would Like To See

Old May 1st 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_3_]

Default Things I Would Like To See

Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

seen a jet blow started!

No but I knew a girl once that could probably suck start a 182.

Excellent. I wonder what could she do with a twin.
Old May 1st 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:c6qSj.59207$QC.36078
@newsfe20.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
gatt wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Yeah, no **** Buttlip, we need to get rid of those electric

starters
too. If a guy can't hand prop a plane, he shouldn't be allowed to
leave the pattern.

It's trying to hand-prop the turbines that get ya.

-c

seen a jet blow started! They parked another jet in fornt of it and
wound it up with the exhaust of the airplane in front.

Bertie

No, be we heard you could suck start one!

Well, you could try. you certainly suck.

Bertie
Old May 1st 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Gig 601Xl Builder wrote in
m:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

seen a jet blow started!

No but I knew a girl once that could probably suck start a 182.

Groan. It was a 707 wiht no APU. The GPU at this fairly rurla field was
defunct and they pulled a 737 in front of it and it did work, though I
wouldn't like to be the owner of that engine.

Bertie
Old May 2nd 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
WingFlaps

On May 2, 10:54*am, gatt wrote:
Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

seen a jet blow started!

No but I knew a girl once that could probably suck start a 182.

Excellent. *I wonder what could she do with a twin.

Menage a trois?

Cheers
Old May 2nd 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Dave[_19_]

Nancy?

Dave

Old May 2nd 08, 12:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Can't you follow a thread. No one give a **** Bertie Butlipp.

Old May 2nd 08, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:sxsSj.111775$Ft5.20420
@newsfe15.lga:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

seen a jet blow started!

No but I knew a girl once that could probably suck start a 182.

Groan. It was a 707 wiht no APU. The GPU at this fairly rurla field was
defunct and they pulled a 737 in front of it and it did work, though I
wouldn't like to be the owner of that engine.

Bertie

Can't you follow a thread. No one give a **** Bertie Butlipp.

No one gives you what?

Bertie
Old May 2nd 08, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Apr 30, 5:50*pm, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in .com...

You apparently don't know jack **** about the safety of the traffic pattern.

Old May 2nd 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in
:

On Apr 30, 5:50*pm, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in
messagenews:fv89o2$imp$1@blackhe

licopter.databasix.com...

You apparently don't know jack **** about the safety of the traffic
patter

n.
What a dinosaur.

I don't know of a single DE that will pass a student who does not use
a stable approach. Yank-n-bank approaches are the quickest way for
your student to fail his checkride. I'm sure the FSDO talks about that
at their DE meetings.

Who's talking about yank and bank?

Oh, wait, it's you.

Bertie

Old May 2nd 08, 11:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On May 2, 1:51*pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Robert M. Gary" wrote :

Who's talking about yank and bank?

Oh, wait, it's you.

When I speak with the examiners I use I hear all the time that they
want stabliized approaches. They don't want much maneuvering below a
certain altitude (usually 500 feet). When I learned in the Aeronca
landing meant power to idle abeam, full slip around the turn to final
and be on the ground within seconds. That is yank-n-bank and will
never pass today.

-Robert

Old things Patrick R7 Aviation Photos 1 October 18th 07 08:15 PM
Things to do along the way...or when I get there! [email protected] Piloting 4 October 13th 05 09:38 PM
How Things Are Going cjcampbell Piloting 6 August 19th 05 06:11 AM
Of parachutes and things ShawnD2112 Aerobatics 34 July 21st 04 06:13 PM
Things To See In FS9 Randy L. Simulators 21 September 21st 03 08:56 AM