Getting Raptured This Saturday?

Old May 20th 11, 09:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Getting Raptured This Saturday?

On May 20, 3:23*pm, Tony wrote:
http://xkcd.com/87/

http://xkcd.com/900/
Old May 20th 11, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grider Pirate

On May 19, 8:30*pm, Steve Leonard wrote:
Uh oh. *I mis-understood. *I thought it was RAPTOR. *That family of 7
buzzards that live on the field got me thinking it was something
else. *Especially when one of them crapped on the tail of one of my
planes last weekend!

Konfused in Kansas

Nah,
Raptor's are grounded. Something about hypoxia, or breathing air
contamination.....
Old May 21st 11, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Hoult

On May 21, 8:30*am, Tony wrote:
On May 20, 3:23*pm, Tony wrote:

http://xkcd.com/87/

http://xkcd.com/900/

For those new to xkcd, make sure you hover your mouse cursor over the
cartoons too.
Old May 21st 11, 03:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]

On May 19, 12:12*pm, sisu1a wrote:
I won't be, so can you please leave me as custodian/guardian of your
glider? It would really help me enjoy the last 5 months of
civilization, and from the post-rapture weather predictions I've read
it sounds like the thermals will be GREAT! I'd really like to get the
paperwork settled before Saturday though, being the rapture and all.
It's not too late yet, and I promise to take really good care of it in
your absence. PM me for my details.

-Paul

I picked a terrible time to sell my sailplane, but........on the good
side I will have lots of warm weather to pain the new one. Might even
post cure some parts!

Brad
Old May 22nd 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bart[_4_]

On May 19, 12:12*pm, sisu1a wrote:
I won't be,

You may think so. But be sure to confirm that sometime between 6 pm
today and tomorrow morning. If you don't, I will presume you raptured
and take YOUR glider ;-)

B.
Old May 24th 11, 03:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ContestID67[_2_]

Anyone report any odd events? Missing pilots? Hell on earth (10kts
sink everywhere)? Or should we all start wearing the "I survived
Judgement Day" t-shirts?
Old May 24th 11, 03:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mike

On May 23, 8:41*pm, ContestID67 wrote:
Anyone report any odd events? *Missing pilots? *Hell on earth (10kts
sink everywhere)? *Or should we all start wearing the "I survived
Judgement Day" t-shirts?

On Sunday, Moriarty actually had a nice soaring day with winds below
30 knots, which has been unusual so far this year.

Mike
Old May 31st 11, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Stock

mike wrote:
On May 23, 8:41 pm, ContestID67 wrote:
Anyone report any odd events? Missing pilots? Hell on earth (10kts
sink everywhere)? Or should we all start wearing the "I survived
Judgement Day" t-shirts?

On Sunday, Moriarty actually had a nice soaring day with winds below
30 knots, which has been unusual so far this year.

Mike

Guess I didnt make the cut. i am still here. Dang.

What happens on Saturday. Grand Mal Piloting 0 March 21st 10 06:16 PM
Temora on Saturday. Peter Hucker Aviation Photos 0 November 11th 06 06:54 PM
Oshkosh - Saturday David Odum Home Built 6 September 24th 05 05:09 PM
Oshkosh - Saturday David Odum Piloting 6 September 24th 05 05:09 PM
Going to Sporty's Saturday-anyone else? Mike W. Piloting 3 April 8th 05 01:23 PM