annual - hartzell AD

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 19th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jack Allison

Default annual - hartzell AD

We're affected as well. Our prop likely won't make it through another
overhaul though...so...replacing the hub is not really a viable option.
Got an e-mail from a guy at Hartzell and they're discounting 2-blade
replacement prop/hub through September of this year. Something North of
$5K when you add shipping. This is likely the route we'll go but we
have yet to make a final decision. For the time being, it's repetitive
eddy current inspections at around $400/pop when you figure in fuel and
flight time. Here's to hoping the AD gets rescinded.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

"To become a Jedi knight, you must master a single force. To become
a private pilot you must strive to master four of them"
- Rod Machado

Hartzell 2 blade Prop for PA24-250 kontiki Aviation Marketplace 1 August 14th 11 10:21 PM
What an annual.... The Visitor Owning 20 February 19th 07 10:32 AM
Hartzell prop hub AD 2006-18-15...results and our options Jack Allison Owning 10 December 27th 06 06:51 PM
Out of annual.... A Lieberman Owning 7 October 31st 05 02:47 AM
Off I go to help with my first annual on my C-150 NW_PILOT Owning 22 October 26th 04 11:39 PM