How to sell your plane on Ebay.

Old November 26th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
FLAV8R[_1_]

Default How to sell your plane on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWA:IT&ih=011
Need I say more?

David

Old November 26th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Kev

FLAV8R wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWA:IT&ih=011
Need I say more?

Heh. I like the line at the end of the description:

"Note: Model not included with aircraft! Sorry"

Old November 26th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

How to read an ad for "An aircraft for sale."

No damage history--- the logbooks are lost.
Always hangered--- couldn't keep the damn thing running.
No student training, always professionally flown---the
structural damage was caused by the powerline patrols over
the mountains.
Fresh paint---the old stuff keeps flaking off over the
corrosion.
All ADs complied with---there are still 12 hours left on the
deferment, besides the logbooks are missing.

I have not looked at David's ad on eBay, this is just a
general list.

--
James H. Macklin
ATP,CFI,A&P

Old November 26th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Props are not for leaning.

ups.com...

Old November 26th 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jon Kraus

Model my ass... What is she about 12 years old? Please... Sure I'd buy
and aircraft that had brand new corrosion hiding paint and a zero-time
field overhaul from Bubba's Shadetree Small Engine and Aviation Repair.

Jon

Old November 26th 06, 04:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Judah

"FLAV8R" wrote in
:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...=1&item=320051
703987&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011 Need I say more?

There's a plane there?
Old November 26th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Natalie

Kev wrote:
FLAV8R wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWA:IT&ih=011
Need I say more?

Heh. I like the line at the end of the description:

"Note: Model not included with aircraft! Sorry"

Are they having a separate auction for her?
Old November 26th 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Macklin

Be nice guys, the airplane will be her college fund. She
talked her Dad into letting her model the airplane.

I think she is about 16-18, the Florida Aviator must know
that pilot's, as a group are "dirty old men" whether we are
16 or 90. Please update the eBay ad with better photos of
the model.

Old November 26th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Judah

Jon Kraus wrote in
:

Model my ass...

Model your ass? Why - is it prettier than the girl?
Old November 26th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

FLAV8R wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWA:IT&ih=011
Need I say more?

David

I know I've seen that airplane before... Anyone recognize the airport?
Is that Lantana (KLNA)?

Can a Plane on a Treadmill Take Off? cjcampbell Piloting 286 February 17th 06 10:02 PM
Sell the plane? Jim Rosinski Owning 12 March 18th 05 12:07 AM
rec.aviation.aerobatics FAQ Dr. Guenther Eichhorn Aerobatics 0 October 1st 03 07:27 AM
rec.aviation.aerobatics FAQ Dr. Guenther Eichhorn Aerobatics 0 September 1st 03 07:27 AM
rec.aviation.aerobatics FAQ Dr. Guenther Eichhorn Aerobatics 0 August 1st 03 07:27 AM