Hercules Engines

Old January 22nd 04, 08:26 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Rick" wrote in message
nk.net...
Tarver Engineering wrote:

You are too confused for me to even respond, Dan.

Several of us have provided links to thermocouple sites,
engine manufacturer's and operator's sites that prove you to
be a fool and an idiot.

Yanik was a thermocouple tech, I was a jet engine mechanic and you are the
idiot, Ricky. You seem to be completely stupid and unable to learn.

Now go do a Google seach and congradulate yourself, dippy.

Old January 22nd 04, 08:27 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Rick" wrote in message
link.net...
Tarver Engineering drooled on his crayons:

Also, Jim, the "total" is what you want for such small signals.

Averaging
would only reduce: accuracy, reliability simplicity.

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_1/chpt_9/5.html

LOL

What a dip**** you are, Ricky.

Yanik was a theromouple tech, we don't need your clueless web searches.

Old January 22nd 04, 08:32 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Rick" wrote in message
ink.net...
Jim Yanik wrote:

Well,then it violates basic physics.If you have two voltage sources of
slightly different voltages,currents DO flow between them.That's a basic
principle. And bimetal TCs are simply millivolt voltage sources.

Just in case you are not just a Taver sock puppet

Dip****, Ricky, Mr. Yanik is telling you how it is.

We don't need your clueless web searches.

Are you really this stupid, Rick?

Just because someone wrote something in an URL has no bearing on whether it
is true.

Old January 22nd 04, 08:38 PM
Tarver Engineering

"Jonathan Stone" wrote in message
In article ,
Tarver Engineering wrote:

No, no, no. The Hercules engine is (as is well-known) a 14-cylinder
sleeve-valve radial.

(Lets see what Tarver makes of that.)

That is a lot of sparkplugs.

Old January 22nd 04, 08:44 PM
Tarver Engineering

"B2431" wrote in message

Oh, heck, and I bet I missed a bunch of tarverisms.

You are bought into the miller sub-idiot detecor, aren't you, Dan?

I know you are a Knoyle Idiot member.

Old January 22nd 04, 08:49 PM
Tarver Engineering

Subject: Hercules Engines
From: Rick
Date: 1/22/2004 12:43 PM Central Standard Time

Tarver Engineering drooled on his crayons:

Also, Jim, the "total" is what you want for such small signals.

Averaging
would only reduce: accuracy, reliability simplicity.

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_1/chpt_9/5.html

Don't bring facts or evidence into an argument with tarver. It just

confuses
the boy.

Yes, that electricity stuff is tough for us with only an MSEE and a PE.

Gald we got ol' smart Dan here ...

Bwahahahahahahaha

Old January 22nd 04, 08:58 PM
Jonathan Stone

Tarver Engineering wrote:

No, no, no. The Hercules engine is (as is well-known) a 14-cylinder
sleeve-valve radial.

(Lets see what Tarver makes of that.)

That is a lot of sparkplugs.

No, its completely true. Read carefully.
Old January 22nd 04, 09:38 PM
Tarver Engineering

Tarver Engineering wrote:

No, no, no. The Hercules engine is (as is well-known) a 14-cylinder
sleeve-valve radial.

(Lets see what Tarver makes of that.)

That is a lot of sparkplugs.

No, its completely true. Read carefully.

I see, but you are misusing the term radial WRT turbojets, as the term
radial refers to compressor flow. (ie T-33) Yes, I worked on T-33 motors.

Nice analogy though.

What would you call the new sleevless axial flow high bypass burners?

Old January 22nd 04, 09:49 PM
Scet

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Scet" wrote in message

snip
Yep, an averaged TIT signal on a T56.

Nope, only an idiot would devide the Total.

To devide would only increase the complexity and reduce reliability.

Are you a janitor, by any chance, Scat?

If you had any research skills at all Tarver you would quite easily find out
how wrong you are and how stupid you look.
Scat???? So when you are wrong you resort to name calling??? Your a real
thinker aren't you mate?
Those who cannot attack the thought instead attack the thinker.

Scet