Turbine air start -- too cold?

Old February 3rd 05, 04:38 AM
RobertR237

ver.com, Juan Jimenez says...

Get over it, dannyboy.

BTW, would you agree someone who hangs out in nudist newsgroups discussing
subjects such as child porn accusations and correcting people's spelling of
the word "masterbate" meets the definition of the word "idiot" much easier
than I ever will?

Who are you refering too? Names, dates, etc. You have finally sunk to zooms
level. Hope your parents are proud.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Chuck,

Its time to just filter the idiot out and ignore his stupid crap. He obviously
thinks that now that he has run back to PR he can say and do anything he wants
but everyone in this newsgroup already knows him for what he is, a zoom stooge.
He obviously, just look at his chuckle and grins, thinks he is funny but he
is just a sick pathetic creep that wants some attention. Don't give it to him.
He isn't worth the effort.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old February 3rd 05, 10:01 AM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

What makes you think every time I say something I'm talking about you,
numbnuts? Do you always assume you're the guilty party? Go talk to your
shrink or something. Or better yet, just wait for dannyboy to answer the
question.

I didn't say you were talking about me I just asked for "proof" just like
the
"proof" I never got when you said members of my family were drug addicts
and had
their kids taken by social services.. and kids I never paid.
Numbnuts?? After fathering 4 kids that I know are mine you should know
better.

That you _know_ are yours? Was that a Freudian slip? You trying to sell us
something about your kids? Is that your conscience speaking again?
ROFLMAO!

This is just too easy...

Old February 3rd 05, 11:28 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , RobertR237 says...

Its time to just filter the idiot out and ignore his stupid crap. He obviously
thinks that now that he has run back to PR he can say and do anything he wants
but everyone in this newsgroup already knows him for what he is, a zoom stooge.
He obviously, just look at his chuckle and grins, thinks he is funny but he
is just a sick pathetic creep that wants some attention. Don't give it to him.
He isn't worth the effort.

Ya know Bob your right, trying to prove a point with a village idiot is
pointless.He's a zoom toady has been since he first showed up 'round these parts
and he's the only that thinks he's funny. A total waste of time. See ya at SnF.

Chuck S (Getting my ducks in a row)S RAH-15/1ret

Old February 4th 05, 06:32 AM
RobertR237

[...]

Now you are talking...put a filter in and he goes away...unless someone
responds to him and you see their response. Now if everyone would do that, the
little prick wouldn't have an audience and like all bad comedians, he would
just sink back into the sewers.

Old February 4th 05, 03:07 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Ya know Bob your right, trying to prove a point with a village idiot is
pointless.He's a zoom toady has been since he first showed up 'round these
parts
and he's the only that thinks he's funny. A total waste of time. See ya at
SnF.

Does that mean you're finally going to STFU? Can you hear the applause?

Old March 14th 05, 06:51 PM
Big John

Robert

Finally took the time and activated filter. Has been lazyness on my
part but now unless someone quotes him, he's gone and I don't read
his C-R-A-P-O-L-A )

Big John