Turbine air start -- too cold?

Old January 17th 05, 12:23 AM
Morgans

"Matt Whiting" wrote Probably the same number of
people who care about seeing your childish
attacks on Chuck. I'm guessing zero.

Matt

I'm guessing the number of people that have not plonked yawn is now about
zero?

If not, why?
--
Jim in NC

Old January 17th 05, 01:28 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Gee, what can I say, only a putz like you would consider it a privilege to
brag about his unilingual ignorance, to the point that you think it
necessary to point out that you can't spell, in English _or_ Spanish.

Bet I speak more spanish then you do Polish .

Chuck (I designed my own plane ,did you?) S RAH-15/1 ret

Juan (I pay my son for his work, don't have any drug addicts in my family

Are you saying I do? OK macho man Prove it!! Names please.

and no one in my family has ever had his children taken away by the
state....) :-)

Once again don't beat around the bush and make vague accusations say it plain
and prove it. Who in my family and which kids? Names please or are you afraid if
your wrong you'll be getting a letter from my lawyer? Come on,be a man stand
behind what you say.If your right then you've nothing to fear ...but if your
wrong......

Chuck (I can't believe how much like zoom jaun is) S RAH-15/1 ret

Old January 17th 05, 01:33 AM
Chuckslusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...

On 15 Jan 2005 09:18:40 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

:Guess your right Hmmm let's see jim zoom campbell and jaun jaminiz (spelled
:wrong on purpose) :-)

Chuck, I'm told Juan doesn't trust Zoom to test fly his airplane, so
Juan's getting in some practice time before he takes it up for first
flight.

http://tinyurl.com/4fkgz

Looks like one of his better landings LOL!! at least the wings were leve!

See ya

Chuck (aim between the trees )S RAH-15/1 ret

Old January 17th 05, 02:11 AM
Grantland

Why don't you two get a room eh? ****ing kweers.

Shawie Trost simpered:

I stand corrected. Thanks Jim. Learned somthing new everyday.
Sean

Jim Carriere wrote:
Sean Trost wrote:

Juan
I believe that N1 is related to the velocity of the airstream
introduced. Which is good. But not related to the ignition problem
Now You have said that you have an excellent spark and good fuel. the
only other thing you need for start is the right airflow. or volumn.
Dont know about your engine specifically but most everything else runs
right around 14 to 1 on the ratio wise.

Actually, jets are a different beast from piston engines. Between about
25:1 and 50:1 is normal, even for lightoff fuel flow. Stoichiometrically
correct combustion is too hot.

Old January 17th 05, 05:09 AM
RobertR237

[...]

The ONLY thing Jaun has ever proven is what a complete idiot he is.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old January 17th 05, 01:56 PM
RobertR237

From: osite (RobertR237)
Date: 1/16/2005 23:09 Central Standard Time

[...]

Make that TWO things. He has also proven himself a liar.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retire

You are right!

From:
osite (RobertR237)
Date: 1/16/2005 23:09 Central Standard Time

[...]

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

You are right! I stand corrected!

Old January 17th 05, 10:46 PM
Matt Whiting

Morgans wrote:

"Matt Whiting" wrote Probably the same number of
people who care about seeing your childish

attacks on Chuck. I'm guessing zero.

Matt

I'm guessing the number of people that have not plonked yawn is now about
zero?

If not, why?

Because some of us still use Netscapt for ng access and it's newsgroup
filter has never worked for me. I've tried, but it seems to ignore all
of my attempts to filter ng messages. Works fine for email, but not ng.

Matt

Old January 17th 05, 10:54 PM
Juan Jimenez

Gee, what's wrong, Chuckieboy? Does it disturb you when I tell you the
things I do and what hasn't happened in my family? Why is that, Chuckie?

You just don't know when to shut your trap, do you. Some things never
change, like the fact it's all about the credibility you don't have.

Old January 17th 05, 11:38 PM
Morgans

I'm guessing the number of people that have not plonked yawn is now

about
zero?

If not, why?

Because some of us still use Netscapt for ng access and it's newsgroup
filter has never worked for me. I've tried, but it seems to ignore all
of my attempts to filter ng messages. Works fine for email, but not ng.

Matt

Sucks to be you! ;-) Sorry, just kidding. g

Anyone out there have some suggestions for Matt to try?

I used to have a huge kill file, then I got soft, and opened it back up,
again. I have resisted using it, but some people are just not worth it, and
have earned their way back into it. It makes reading the groups much more
enjoyable, for me...
--
Jim in NC