Turbine air start -- too cold?

Old January 23rd 05, 03:04 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

Juan's been acting a little desperate lately, like trying to sell the
jet before it's even flown. Not a way to maximize your ROI.

How would you know. Seeing as you can't tell the difference between an
aluminum and a steel cylinder, I doubt you have the brainpower to figure
that out.

Zoom doesn't pay much - aviation writing doesn't pay much, and Zoom is
at the bottom of the pay scale, one notch up from a local EAA chapter
newsletter.

Did you write for Jim? You must be sore that he paid you what you were
worth, instead of what you thought you were worth.

Old January 23rd 05, 03:48 PM
RobertR237

:
:I guess if it makes you secure to think I was beat to a pulp ...enjoy. But
like
:your hero zoom you give yourself way too much credit. Speaking of credit,
been
aid by zoom lately? :-)

Juan's been acting a little desperate lately, like trying to sell the
jet before it's even flown. Not a way to maximize your ROI.

Zoom doesn't pay much - aviation writing doesn't pay much, and Zoom is
at the bottom of the pay scale, one notch up from a local EAA chapter
newsletter. You can't make a reasonable living writing for Zoom. But
the way Juan's acting - maybe that's what he's living on. It's not
like there's much demand for programmers in PR.

One thing is certain, Jaun is not being paid for his writing ability but zoom
may be paying him to act as his stooge in RAH.

Now, I'm sure he's going to chime in and tell us that he has more
money than God, just like Jordan. So maybe he can free up $50 and buy
a real air bottle, that will hold 2000 psi, so he can get the engine
started - and get out of our hair once and for all.

I believe Jaun is nothing less than bottom feeding scum but for the benefit of
his family, I hope he never gets that engine fired up and never attempts to fly
the stupid thing.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old January 24th 05, 12:08 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...

Juan's been acting a little desperate lately, like trying to sell the
jet before it's even flown. Not a way to maximize your ROI.

Wonder if he'll loop roll and spin it? LOL!! There's a big demand for a BD -5 at
airshows...not!!

Zoom doesn't pay much - aviation writing doesn't pay much, and Zoom is
at the bottom of the pay scale, one notch up from a local EAA chapter
newsletter. You can't make a reasonable living writing for Zoom. But
the way Juan's acting - maybe that's what he's living on. It's not
like there's much demand for programmers in PR.

I have a pretty good idea what zoomy used to pay writers and ad people and I
also know that after a while he would not pay them and when they asked for their
money he would threaten a lawsuit against them.
Think I'll look up zooms records and see if he ever gave 1099's or paid
employment taxes.

Now, I'm sure he's going to chime in and tell us that he has more
money than God, just like Jordan. So maybe he can free up $50 and buy
a real air bottle, that will hold 2000 psi, so he can get the engine
started - and get out of our hair once and for all.

I bet by now Jordon owns Nevada LOL!!!

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old January 24th 05, 12:22 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

What is it that you think you know about truth?

I know I can prove what I say, you never do . Names ,Dates,Court records etc..
please.

He pays me just like I pay my son for his chores, right on time. Is that
your conscience asking? :-) right back.

Meaning what?? Names ,dates,facts, please....

I don't like you because you approve and condone a guy who is a liar

That must be why you hate yourself and your brownnosing friends so much,
bucko.

That statement made no sense what so ever ..dupa

You better keep writing for zoom because unlike others who left zoom
you'll
never write for a legitimate aviation publication.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! What are those, size 22 blinders? chuckle That's
funny!

Another unenlightening statement. What legitimate aviation publications do you
write for that I can't see ? Names ,dates etc...

You'd be surprised who lurks on this list and what they think of you and
zoom. By the way I had a nice talk
with Tim Kerns today. Very interesting.....

Oooo, I'm impressed... I do the same every time I see him. chuckle

Gee another illogical statement. That's 3 . How can you see him? your in PR and
he's not. Better get a grip.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Credibility it was always about credibility.....chuck s

Old January 24th 05, 08:01 PM
Corky Scott

Juan, help me out a bit here, first you write:

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:55:08 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

You're not capable of understanding what happens because you are not capable
of measuring different people against the same ruler, Corky, and that's got
a name: hypocrisy. It's that simple.

I did not understand this comment so I asked for further explanation
and got:

It is hypocritical to criticize one person for doing something but keeping
silent when someone else does what you criticize. If your parents didn't
teach you that, I doubt you'll ever learn it.

Who is this other individual I'm keeping silent about, and what is the
"something" he's done?

Corky Scott

Old January 24th 05, 11:19 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Corky Scott says...

wrote:

You're not capable of understanding what happens because you are not capable
of measuring different people against the same ruler, Corky, and that's got
a name: hypocrisy. It's that simple.

I did not understand this comment so I asked for further explanation
and got:

It is hypocritical to criticize one person for doing something but keeping
silent when someone else does what you criticize. If your parents didn't
teach you that, I doubt you'll ever learn it.

Who is this other individual I'm keeping silent about, and what is the
"something" he's done?

Thanks for that posting ,for a while I was thinking I was the only one who
couldn't make heads or tails of jauns comments. LOL!! Vague accusations it's
always vague accusations with no substance. Like zoom he's all sizzle and no
bacon ,a 10 gal hat and no cattle.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old January 24th 05, 11:27 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

What is it that you think you know about truth?

I know I can prove what I say, you never do.

Sure you can, like you can prove Jim took pics of you at OSH after changing
lenses, when everyone in the trailer knows we only had two lenses, and I had
the other one on the D60. chuckle

He pays me just like I pay my son for his chores, right on time. Is that
your conscience asking? :-) right back.

Meaning what?? Names ,dates,facts, please....

Is that your conscience asking?

Another unenlightening statement. What legitimate aviation publications do
you
write for that I can't see ?

Who cares what you can or cannot see? Put that paper sack back on your head!

It's all about the credibility you never had.

Old January 24th 05, 11:30 PM
Juan Jimenez

news

wrote:

You're not capable of understanding what happens because you are not
capable
of measuring different people against the same ruler, Corky, and that's
got
a name: hypocrisy. It's that simple.

I did not understand this comment so I asked for further explanation
and got:

It is hypocritical to criticize one person for doing something but keeping
silent when someone else does what you criticize. If your parents didn't
teach you that, I doubt you'll ever learn it.

Who is this other individual I'm keeping silent about, and what is the
"something" he's done?

Another proud member of the Ray Charles Driving Club.

Old January 25th 05, 02:48 PM
Corky Scott

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:30:37 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

Who is this other individual I'm keeping silent about, and what is the
"something" he's done?

Another proud member of the Ray Charles Driving Club.

Not an answer Juan. And you call ME a hypocrite?

Folks, for the record here is the dictionary definition of Hypocrisy
from the American Heritage Dictionary, second college edition: "The
practice of or professing beliefs, feelings, or virtures that one does
not hold or posses; insincerity."

I specifically asked Juan to explain why he accused me of hypocrisy
and instead of explaining himself, he makes a strange joke, or at
least I think it's a joke. Who's the hypocrite here?

Corky (Chuck's been right all along) Scott
Old January 26th 05, 02:44 AM
Juan Jimenez

wrote:

Who is this other individual I'm keeping silent about, and what is the
"something" he's done?

Another proud member of the Ray Charles Driving Club.

Not an answer Juan. And you call ME a hypocrite?

Precisely. I'm glad you figured out that part of my message.

If you want to act dumb just to try to make some infantile point in the
discussion, I'll be happy to treat you like you're dumb, Corky.

Then again, maybe it's not an act.

Juan