Solar Energy as a Major Replacement for Fossil Fuel

Old December 11th 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

Default Solar Energy as a Major Replacement for Fossil Fuel

Heh. No reading involved.

http://mitworld.mit.edu/video/523

---
Mark IV
Old December 11th 10, 02:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mark IV wrote:

Nothing about aviation in general or piloting in particular.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old December 11th 10, 08:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV[_3_]

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 02:58:52 -0000, wrote:

Mark IV wrote:
a bunch of Mark(ie) "look at me" bull****

Nothing about aviation in general or piloting in particular.

I just want to be liked. Can't you at least give me that?

Mark IV
Old December 11th 10, 02:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

On Dec 10, 9:58*pm, wrote:

snip babbling

--
Jim Pennino

Most planes use fossil fuels.

---
Mark IV
Old December 11th 10, 02:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

Mark IV wrote:
a bunch of Mark(ie) "look at me" bull****

Nothing about aviation in general or piloting in particular.

I just want to be liked. Can't you at least give me that?

Mark IV

You forgot to link us to your profile, fakeMark/ari,
"The Troll Who Went Amuck".

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...c280dLHqonrV6A

---
Mark IV

Old December 11th 10, 05:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Mark IV wrote:
On Dec 10, 9:58Â*pm, wrote:

snip babbling

--
Jim Pennino

Most planes use fossil fuels.

---
Mark IV

Yeah, and most pilots eat, so why don't you start posting recipes?

Idiot.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old December 11th 10, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

On Dec 11, 12:04*pm, wrote:
Mark IV wrote:
On Dec 10, 9:58*pm, wrote:

snip babbling

--
Jim Pennino

Most planes use fossil fuels.

---
Mark IV

Yeah, and most pilots eat, so why don't you start posting recipes?
--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Here are a few tricks to eating healthfully at 35,000 feet:

"• Pack it at home. "You're allowed to bring food through security,
and many people don't know that," says Platkin. Even if you don't make
yourself a full meal, a piece of fruit (choose something sturdy enough
that won't get squished in your luggage, like an apple) and some
homemade trail mix will tide you over between takeoff and landing.
Platkin personally likes taking dried cereal, such as Cheerios or
Shredded Wheat, and healthy energy bars (look for the kind with very
little sugar added). While you're at it, toss in an empty reusable
bottle that you can fill up at a water fountain once you go through
security. Empty bottles are allowed, but it helps to pack them in a
side pocket, in case the security agents ask you to open it."

http://www.rodale.com/airline-food?page=0%2C1

---
Mark IV
Old December 12th 10, 12:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark IV

Default Ari Silverstein...child pilot

Mark IV wrote:
a bunch of Mark(ie) "look at me" bull****
Nothing about aviation in general or piloting in particular.

I just want to be liked. Can't you at least give me that?

Mark IV

Also, You forgot to link to my profile,
https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsac

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

---
Mark IV

Anyone like TROLL spamming queers like this one?

$100 for the first that shoots his hands so he can't type anymore.
--
ari silverstein

How did you reach the pedals? Phonebook?

http://piercehoward.files.wordpress....-computer2.jpg

Old December 13th 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Ted Sherman

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:49:20 -0800 (PST), Mark IV wrote:

Here are a few tricks to eating healthfully at 35,000 feet:

Bail out without a chute and a banana in you ass.

Mark IV

oooooooooK

Total energy probe orientation? John Bojack[_2_] Soaring 4 June 5th 09 02:33 PM
Energy management Ian Cant Soaring 11 February 18th 07 10:14 PM
Energy-absorbing foam for seats ELIPPSE Home Built 7 April 8th 05 10:43 PM
varios not using a total energy probe Robert Soaring 20 April 25th 04 11:24 PM