VFR "picking his way thru" heavy cells with XM Radio weather

Old June 5th 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc

Default VFR "picking his way thru" heavy cells with XM Radio weather

If safety is paramount, should we notifiy the French authorities that you
are stealing electric power?

Old June 5th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_15_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Peter R. writes:

It still made me
sweat from the comfort of my office chair to imagine that this pilot
was flying through the weather line using up to 8 minute old data ...

Don't worry: He'll end up dead soon enough, and then he won't be
making anyone sweat any more. Plus he'll have his posthumous 15
minutes of fame on CNN.

How would you know, moron?

Bertie

Old June 5th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_7_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Dan Luke writes:

Deciding to rat out another pilot to the FSDO requires much more
egregious conduct than this as a rationale, and much stronger
evidence, too.

"Ratting" is more important than safety to you?

Moron

Bertie
Old June 5th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_16_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Jay Honeck writes:

I don't know any VFR pilots who would voluntarily fly into clouds.
I'm sure they exist, but I think modern flight instructors have very
thoroughly indoctrinated their students with the dangers of instrument
flight without proper instruction.

Then why is this a leading cause of death among private pilots?

It isn't. Old age is.

Fjukkwit

Bertie
Old June 5th 07, 03:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_17_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
news
Dylan Smith writes:

Yes, there are thunderstorms, then there are THUNDERSTORMS, even
amongst the isolated cell variety.

A storm that produces thunder necessarily contains lightning, and a
storm that is producing lightning necessarily contains large masses of
swiftly-moving air that generate the charge differentials necessary
for lightning. Large masses of swiftly-moving air are dangerous, so
it follows that all thunderstorms must be avoided.

oow wow! You da google meister!

Bwahwahwhawhhwhhawhahwhhhwhahwhahwhahwh!

Bertie
Old June 5th 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Mxsmanic,

Then why is this a leading cause of death among private pilots?

Care to back that up with statistics? Hint: google Nall report, then
show us.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old June 5th 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Viperdoc writes:

If safety is paramount, should we notifiy the French authorities that you
are stealing electric power?

Only if you wish to learn how the French authorities deal with libel.
Old June 5th 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

How would you know, moron?

There are no old, bold pilots.
Old June 5th 07, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip writes:

How would you know, moron?

There are no old, bold pilots.

Yes, there are fjukktard

http://www.icasfoundation.org/hall_f...96/hf_cole.htm

Just for instance

Which makes you ....Wrong again!

Bertie
Old June 5th 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Viperdoc writes:

If safety is paramount, should we notifiy the French authorities that
you are stealing electric power?

Only if you wish to learn how the French authorities deal with libel.

Snort!

The Libel threat!

Bwahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwhahwh ahwhahhwhahwhah!

k000k

Bertie