Region 3 Contest - Dansville, New York August 22nd to 28th

Old February 10th 04, 06:05 PM
Region 3 Contest

Default Region 3 Contest - Dansville, New York August 22nd to 28th

Dear Contestant,

Once again it's time to firm up your plans to attend the Region III
Contest hosted by Finger Lakes Soaring Club in Dansville, NY. The
dates this year will be from August 22nd to August 28th, with a
practice day on Saturday, August 21st . Be sure to get your
application in early as we expect a full compliment of contestants.
We are planning to run three classes; 15 Meter, Standard, and Sports.
A discount will be provided for Junior pilots. To be considered a
Junior Pilot you must be under the age of 25 and attending school.
The fee for the FAI classes will be $165 entry fee. Registration is
due no later than July 1st , 2004. A late registration fee of $75
will be imposed, for those pilots who register after July 1st, 2004.
Pre-registration is so critical to our planning. So please help us in
providing a fun contest for all. The number of contestants will
determine tow fees. Water ballast will be permitted in 15 Meter and
Standard except on days when it may be deemed inadvisable by the C.D.
for safety considerations.

Please contact me by phone or e-mail, to request any further contest
information. Please send your application along with your entry fee
via the US Postal Service (we will not accept online registrations) to
secure your place in the Region III contest. The list of turnpoints
can be found at www.flsc.org . We are looking forward to hearing from
you and hopefully will see you in August at Dansville.

E-mail :
Phone: 518-885-5599

Tim