A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Naval Aviation
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune to being brighter on all things that matter..



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 2nd 16, 05:18 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Mustaffa Sheboygan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4
Default To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune to being brighter on all things that matter..

In article ,
says...


Subject: To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune to being brighter on all things that matter..
From: brighter on all things that matter


Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.politics.org.nsa, rec.aviation.military, rec.aviation.military.naval, sci.military.naval


Shuddup.

--
Mustaffa Sheboygan
Ads
  #2  
Old April 2nd 16, 05:58 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
%
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11
Default To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune to being brighter on all things that matter..

Mustaffa Sheboygan wrote:
In article ,
says...


Subject: To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune
to being brighter on all things that matter..
From: brighter on all things that matter


Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.politics.org.nsa,
rec.aviation.military, rec.aviation.military.naval,
sci.military.naval


Shuddup.


yea
  #3  
Old April 2nd 16, 06:04 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Skeet
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune to being brighter on all things that matter..

On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 21:58:53 -0700, "%" wrote:

Mustaffa Sheboygan wrote:
In article ,
says...


Subject: To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune
to being brighter on all things that matter..
From: brighter on all things that matter


Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.politics.org.nsa,
rec.aviation.military, rec.aviation.military.naval,
sci.military.naval


Shuddup.


yea

no
  #4  
Old April 2nd 16, 06:09 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
%
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 11
Default To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further immune to being brighter on all things that matter..

Skeet wrote:
On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 21:58:53 -0700, "%" wrote:

Mustaffa Sheboygan wrote:
In article ,
says...


Subject: To rake in the coin over our deadened bodies further
immune to being brighter on all things that matter..
From: brighter on all things that matter
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks,
alt.politics.org.nsa, rec.aviation.military,
rec.aviation.military.naval, sci.military.naval


Shuddup.


yea

no


do it or i'll punch you right in your hepatitis
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cayley's coin [email protected] Soaring 0 June 9th 15 04:21 PM
For brighter whiter teeth and beautiful smile (GD04) msk user1 Aviation Marketplace 0 February 11th 08 03:17 PM
Is there a drag rake guru out there? nimbusgb Soaring 14 April 1st 05 06:36 PM
Osanís 51st Fighter Wing to get its own coin Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 April 5th 04 10:44 PM
Blended wing bodies and sailplanes...? Robert Bates Soaring 8 December 23rd 03 10:34 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2017 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.