my boys, Maho Beach, St. Martin

Old June 19th 07, 06:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

Default my boys, Maho Beach, St. Martin

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B&Z Maho Beach, St (Large).jpg
Views:	245
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	13381
Old June 19th 07, 09:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

Great shot! Thanks. Next time you are down there, take the ferry boat
from the French side over to Anguilla and stand at the head of AXA.
There's a small area to pull off the road and wait for the American
Eagle to arrive.

Cheers,

Dave
Old June 19th 07, 10:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

Thanks Dave...
i will definitely save your recommendation for the next time.
Wife thinks I'm nuts... all the way to St. Marten and I could spend the
ENTIRE time
drinking beer and eating burgers at the Sunset Beach Bar while watching the
big iron come
in low over the beach..... sounds like heaven to me (to top it off... the
occasional topless gal
strolls over to the bar for a free brew..... ahhhhhhh!)
glen

Old June 19th 07, 11:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

Glen in Orlando wrote:
Thanks Dave...
i will definitely save your recommendation for the next time.
Wife thinks I'm nuts... all the way to St. Marten and I could spend the
ENTIRE time
drinking beer and eating burgers at the Sunset Beach Bar while watching the
big iron come
in low over the beach..... sounds like heaven to me (to top it off... the
occasional topless gal
strolls over to the bar for a free brew..... ahhhhhhh!)
glen

You will like AXA if you enjoy quiet beaches. No topless beaches but
lots of places which are practically deserted during weekdays.

Cheers,

Dave

Old June 19th 07, 11:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

Just did a little bit of Googling AXA... looks like a nice addition to the
itinerary...
thanks for the suggestion.

glen in orlando

Old June 20th 07, 08:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Glen in Orlando" wrote in
:

Thanks Dave...
i will definitely save your recommendation for the next time.
Wife thinks I'm nuts... all the way to St. Marten and I could spend
the ENTIRE time
drinking beer and eating burgers at the Sunset Beach Bar while
watching the big iron come
in low over the beach..... sounds like heaven to me (to top it off...
the occasional topless gal
strolls over to the bar for a free brew..... ahhhhhhh!)
glen

A visual memory that will have to last you a lifetime since Wife will
shortly be removing your eyeballs... ;^}
Old June 20th 07, 10:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

Actuallly Bob, those aren't the "balls" she plans on removing!!! (grin).

glen in orlando