F35 cost goes up.

Old January 1st 04, 01:38 AM
Fred J. McCall

Chad Irby wrote:

:In article ,
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: I still want to know which part of LockMart marketing you work for,
: by the way.
:
:Funny - I was wondering which F-18 system subcontractor you worked for.

None of them. I do strike weapons for a living (although another part
of my company does radars, which do end up on various airplanes,
including both the F/A-18 and the F-35). Obviously, I speak only for
me and not for the company. Any time you want to talk about
shortcomings of the F/A-18, feel free. I have no doubt you'll be
surprised when I agree with the many valid critiques of THAT aircraft.

Now, would you care to answer the question about YOUR affiliations,
since you seem to be a 'one trick pony' with regard to the F-35?

--
"Nekubi o kaite was ikenai"
["It does not do to slit the throat of a sleeping man."]
Old January 1st 04, 01:51 AM
Chad Irby

In article ,
Fred J. McCall wrote:

Now, would you care to answer the question about YOUR affiliations,
since you seem to be a 'one trick pony' with regard to the F-35?

I don't work for any defense contractor, I have no financial interest in
the F-35 or any other military aircraft, and if you think I'm only
interested in the F-35, you need to get out of sci.military.naval for a
while, since the only reason you're seeing my posts seems to be the
crossposting on this and other threads.

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.
Old January 1st 04, 03:07 AM
Fred J. McCall

Chad Irby wrote:

:In article ,
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: Now, would you care to answer the question about YOUR affiliations,
: since you seem to be a 'one trick pony' with regard to the F-35?
:
:I don't work for any defense contractor, I have no financial interest in
:the F-35 or any other military aircraft, and if you think I'm only
:interested in the F-35, you need to get out of sci.military.naval for a
:while, since the only reason you're seeing my posts seems to be the
:crossposting on this and other threads.

It wasn't your 'interest' in the F-35 that makes you look like a 'one
trick pony'; it's your impassioned "all is wonderful" approach to it.
And I'm not the first to remark on that, either.

Old January 1st 04, 05:30 AM
Chad Irby

In article ,
Fred J. McCall wrote:

It wasn't your 'interest' in the F-35 that makes you look like a 'one
trick pony'; it's your impassioned "all is wonderful" approach to it.
And I'm not the first to remark on that, either.

Yes, you have agreement from *Tarver*.

And if you don't know what that means...

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.
Old January 1st 04, 06:15 AM
Fred J. McCall

Chad Irby wrote:

:In article ,
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: It wasn't your 'interest' in the F-35 that makes you look like a 'one
: trick pony'; it's your impassioned "all is wonderful" approach to it.
: And I'm not the first to remark on that, either.
:
:Yes, you have agreement from *Tarver*.
:
:And if you don't know what that means...

I'm sure Mary appreciates that, since you also seem to have gotten
somewhat nasty in disagreement with her.

And if YOU don't know what THAT means....

--
"Insisting on perfect safety is for people who don't have the balls to
live in the real world." -- Mary Shafer, NASA Dryden
Old January 5th 04, 04:11 PM

"Schelkunchik" wrote:

But Belgian military guys are usually high on LSD, Crack or weed. And since
they are all gay, the rest of their time is spent bending over in the shower
to pick up the soap or dressing up in women's clothes. If you are expecting
a Belgian to fight for anything, you are making a mistake.

Certainly a ****-poor attempt at trolling son, this your first
attempt?. Much better to make little digs at people's use of
English or their spelling, or better still at their ability in
their chosen field. So please get some practice on other ng's, We
don't encourage beginner trolls on our military ng's
--

-Gord.
Old April 11th 04, 07:32 PM
Larry Dighera

The total cost of LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP.'s Joint Strike Fighter
program to develop a new tactical fighter will rise by $45
billion, or 22.6%, to $245 billion, the Pentagon said. In a
regular report to Congress on major weapons programs, the U.S.
Defense Department said the sharp rise in costs for the new
jet, also known as the F-35, was due mainly to revised
contractor labor and overhead costs, design delays, and a
postponement in the start of procurement from 2006 to 2007.
(Reuters 04:58 PM ET 04/05/2004)

Mo
http://q1.schwab.com/s/r?l=248&a=944...a&s=rb0404 05