Plans for seaplanes

Old January 1st 05, 10:43 PM
David Findlay

Default Plans for seaplanes

Are there any plan based homebuilt aircraft something like the searey, but 4
place? I quite like the concept of a seaplane, and the searey is pretty
cool, but being only 2 place it's a bit limited. Anyone know of anything
similiar? Thanks,

David
Old January 2nd 05, 03:19 AM
M Kennedy

For the only 4-place, plans-based homebuilt seaplane, thoroughly check out:

www.geocities.com/Paris/Concorde/7563/
http://dougnlinap.home.mindspring.com/

and consider joining the club at:

Hope this is of interest,

Mark Kennedy

Old January 2nd 05, 06:00 AM
David Findlay

M Kennedy wrote:
For the only 4-place, plans-based homebuilt seaplane, thoroughly check
out:

www.geocities.com/Paris/Concorde/7563/
http://dougnlinap.home.mindspring.com/

and consider joining the club at:

Thanks, that's the sort of thing I'm looking for. Thanks,

David
Old January 3rd 05, 03:27 AM
HankL

I gather from your email address that you are somewhat west on us here in
Dallas Texas. A friend has a four
place modified Glass Goose for sale with a new turbo Subaru for under 30K
U.S. The aircraft has not been flown.
Good luck.

Old January 3rd 05, 02:49 PM
rckchp

Look at the Seawind, its 4/5 seats : http://www.seawind.biz/

Old January 4th 05, 09:49 AM
David Findlay

Look at the Seawind, its 4/5 seats : http://www.seawind.biz/

Ahhh yeah, that's nice, but not quite in my price range. Thanks,

David