Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

Old June 12th 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks
FrozenNorth

Default Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

gregvk wrote:

FrozenNorth wrote in
:

gregvk wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g2s0ad$h96$4
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

More_Flaps wrote in news:739ca137-5744-4a24-a04b-
:

On Jun 13, 3:49*am, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:

Very well stated, thanks.- Hide quoted text -

I am rarely astonished by stupidity but this has me falling off my
chair

Cheers ?

I know. It's great.

Bertie

Maxwell isn't stupid, he's a goddamn genius. So's the diaperboi.
Together, they could solve all the world's most challenging problems and
still have enough brainpower left over to light up a small city.

Like Walla Walla?

They could be a pair of IRL superheroes: The Walla Walla Wonder Twins.

With Maxwell transforming into various forms of a clueless whiner and
Matty transforming into different kinds of soiled diapers, they'd go
around town
helping people in distress by yelling "COCK SLAP" at them. Then they'd
spend a quiet evening at home in the Cloo Cave, holding hands and
obsessing over Bertie's Usenet posts.

Don't forget running around naked, with damp towels, THWAP, SNAP, FWAP, just
like the old Batman TV show.

/me goes for a brain flush.
;-)
--
Froz...
Old June 13th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 6/12/2008 11:33 AM Jay Honeck said the following:
Maybe, but you seem excessively rabid about the topic...even to the
point of feeling it necessary to bring up his name and expressing
these views at Pilots of America in your short time there.

I commented on Bertie -- as a warning to all -- only after another pilot
posted that "Bertie" had joined POA. Funny how IMMEDIATELY after that
happened, "someone" hacked into POA and brought the website down.

Coincidence? Maybe.

Idiot.

BTW, Bertie, Jay's accusing you of DOSing his own site too. He's quite
the 133t technical dood. You obviously own him the way he's obsessing
about you over there...
Old June 13th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition

Default LITS alert! Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:08:32 +0100, Steve Leyland sat in thee Comfee
Chaire, and didst finally confess, after taking Muche Tea:
Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called K. A.
Cannon stirred from its deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:
: §ñühwØ£f posted in alt.fan.karl-malden.nose on Thu, 12 Jun 2008
: 08:02:20 -0700:
: : On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 23:44:03 -0500, St.Raoul wrote:
: : : On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:57:23 -0700, Maxwell wrote:
: : : : Maxwell says...
: : : :
: : : : : Seems the ass rubbing I have been giving Bertie the past
: : : : : couple of months has served it purpose, in not only magnifying
: : : : : the symptoms of his social illness, but his desperate need to
: : : : : moderate the group, and how low he is willing to stoop
: : : : : succeed.
: : : : :
: : : : : Over the period, he has answered as many a 100 posts in one
: : : : : evening, when as little as a single and unrelated character
: : : : : was posted in reply, and as many as 40, with not text at all.
: : : : : Simply because of his childish need to always have the last
: : : : : word.
: : : : :
: : : : : Through his tireless cross posting, he has attracted as least
: : : : : a half dozen other "wanna be" trolls from some of the
: : : : : shallowest groups on the net. Bringing what seems to me to be
: : : : : an unprecedented level of filth and confusion with them.
: : : : :
: : : : : If he didn't introduce forgery to RAP, certainly raised it to
: : : : : a new level, by not only talking to himself to further his
: : : : : point of view, but attempting to alienate long time posters
: : : : : from each other as well. Then repeatedly lying about it.
: : : : :
: : : : : So the good news to many is, that I will be posting a lot less
: : : : : in the future, just as I have in the past week or so. But will
: : : : : be posting occasional updates naming his sockpuppets and
: : : : : supporters. Sockpuppets meaning those that engage him and his
: : : : : targets to further his cause, or other identities he maintains
: : : : : to aid confusion. Supporters being the residents of RAP that
: : : : : refuse to boycott him for his attacks not only on individuals,
: : : : : but the harmony of the group in general. I intend to maintain
: : : : : this list weekly or bi-weekly. It will be interesting to see
: : : : : if the contents of the list change over the coming weeks. If
: : : : : your name is on the list, and you want it off, stop feeding
: : : : : the *******.
: : : : :
: : : : : For those of you that have insisted I am some type of problem
: : : : : child, and have enjoyed taking my name in vane, nothing could
: : : : : be further from the truth. Ever since the beginning, my goal
: : : : : has been to spot light this moron and his socks, and hope the
: : : : : group in general would realize the need to boycott him and
: : : : : anyone posting a serious reply to any of his messages.
: : : : :
: : : : : Keep the personal emails coming, even though I don't have time
: : : : : to reply in detail to every one of them, I do appreciate your
: : : : : input. If you haven't written to me and would like to, my
: : : : : email is valid. Just remove the carats ^.
: : : : :
: : : : : Best wishes to all that deserve them. The REAL Maxwell
: : : :
: : : : Pleece to be be adding moi to your lits
: : : :
: : I want to be in on this ground-breaking deal! Where do I sign?
:
: I want all the benefits and perks that come with being litsed on this
: lits!

A lits slut such as myself cannot resist inclusion.

Likewise.

: : : : : =============================================
: : : : :
: : : : : Berties Sockpuppets and Supporters Volume 1
: : : : :
: : : : : Sockpuppets in no particular order -
: : : : : gregvk
: : : : : George
: : : : : Stealth Pilot
: : : : : More Flaps
: : : : : Dudley
: : : : : Rich Ahrens
: : : : : Max Isn't Well
: : : : : Rhonda Lee Kirk
: : :
: : : St. Raoul Xemblinosky
: : :
: : Snuhwolf the Magnificent
:
: K.A. Cannon the Usurper.

Steve Leyland the trolling ****

Snarky the agitating annoyance

: : : : : Supporter in no particular order -
: : : : : Tina
: : : : : Robert Gary
: : : : : Ted
: : : : : Big John
: : : : : Kloudy via AviationKB
: : : : : Scott Skylane
: : : : : Marty Shapiro
: : : : : Blueskies
: : : : : Frank Olson
: : : : : Peter Dohm
: : :
: : : St. Raoul Xemblinosky
: : :
: : Snuhwolf the Benificent
:
: K.A. Cannon the Merciless.

Steve Leyland the malodorous nuisance

Snarky the Unkind

Hail Eris! Usenet Ruiner #5; Most Hated Usenetizen of All Time #13
Demon Prince of Absurdity; COOSN-029-06-71069; Official Chung Demon
Top Asshole #3; Lits Slut #16; AUK Psycho & Felon #21
Gutter Chix0r #17; BowTie's Spuriously Accused Pedo Photographer #4
Parrot & Zombie #2; Anonymous Psycho Criminal #18
"Lola Stonewall Riot" is not part of my email addy.
"If I were a Deep One...blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub, blub,
bloody, bloody, blub..."
"For those of you without hope, we have rooms with color TV, cable and
air conditioning"

Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle
Trainer of PorchMonkey4Life
http://www.screedbomb.info/porchie/

"Hey Theophan, I need your help again. Will you please come assist me
again? aggreen is after me again. He has been after me for a year and
counting now. I want you to destroy his character for me. I can't do
it." -- Olympiada: Not too proud to beg for help when it comes to
character assassination, and Mistress of the Bleeding Obvious.
MID:

"I think we have taken care of the net.KKKopping in alt.gothic. Could
all the kookologists trim alt.gothic from their headers and leave us
alone now? It has gone on long enough. I can take care of myself in there
from here on out. Thanks. I know how to fight off trolls now. Thank you
for the education." -- Olympiada thinks she's had an education, and that
means it's time for those nice kookologists to go away and leave her
sandbox alone now, in MID:

"Who booby-traps a dead end? That's just not right." -- Cordelia

Are you the Peter J Ross that I've heard so much about?

Probably. I'm the one who doesn't resort to forgery after losing an
argument.

"You're the one with the extensive brain damage... okay I see. You're
gonna be easily to own them." -- PorchMonkey4Life: Not aware of too many
things. MID: bf7xh.834$hH2.64@trnddc02

At last! See Joxer The Mity Monkey on camera! Watch him freak out!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_WuaENGqz0

"You're just mad that you got tard stomped again fagg0t. You throw
something incredibly lame out there and I ramming it right back down
your throat. And you wonder how I just did what I did to you. You wonder
how I can make something so lame that you tossed out there so gosh darn
amusing when I fling it back at ya.

"Here's the secret: Unlike you, I am *not* retarded. You're tardness
gets in your way every single time, fagboi.

"Are you still crying over your keyboard, c0ckslurper? Is your mouth
wide open and drool falling out. Is your chunky body convulsing as you
think about how you were once again made a fool of? Are yellow boogie
snots running out of your unnaturally large nose down your triple chins?

"Look at what I reduced you too, tard.. I thoroughly enjoy owning and
abusing you.. Thanks for being so tarded and so easy to beat." -- The
PorchMonkey4Life has gone on to re-define red as yellow, black as white,
and being run over by a truck as just a scratch. Message-ID:
kX3Nh.525$vI1.380@trnddc02

"And no, I did not have sex with my son. But if I did I certainly
wouldn't tell you. Something so beautiful and precious should be kept
private." -- Kathy L. Mosesian, or possibly not really her, confesses
she may be a liar and committer of incest with her own son, in MID:
emailer.net

The reporter asked Colin Powell (or George Bush), "What proof do you
have that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?"
He replied, "We kept the receipts." -- Bill Hicks

Looney Maroon nominee for August 2006 Johnny D Wentzky foamed:
"You never asked someone who goes into areas of the internet that are
only for adults who has an underage id somehow or another if they are a
cop posing as an underage person online?
I guess lots of people just don't watch dateline or read stories much.
Why don;t you go to pervertedjustice,com and see what they do. They are
awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they lied to membners of the
public.
They are awash in their self-proclaimed glory after they posed as an
underage person and agreed to do all sorts of sex acts wioth adult
males, and they are adults posing as teenager themselves. They make
themsleves into liars by falsely impersonating underage persons and by
not fuilfilling the words they tell the victims online in their chats.
Why don't you read it where they tell these victims of their deceit
about how they have been with grown men and such? Why don't you read it
where they say, "That would be cool." after someone makes an advance
towards an adult who is posing as a teenager? And, where they agree to
meet the person, etc.
Lost control, didn't you?
Is that why you feel as if you need to lie so much now? I see where lots
of these false impersonation games are not sticking. They feel as if
they can lie and then order the victims to get counseling in the
gayblade, governmental, pro-choice tax leech counseling centers. They
are doing nothing more than usury and fraud in many cases." -- Wentzky
almost comes out of the closet as a pedo/ephebophile in MID:

To Whom It May Concern: Michael J. Cranston attorney kook is a dog****er
Old June 13th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Aratzio

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 01:26:58 GMT, in the land of
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk, Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish
Inquisition got double secret probation for
writing:

[...]

Aratzio upon whom all blame must fall.

: : : : : Supporter in no particular order -
: : : : : Tina
: : : : : Robert Gary
: : : : : Ted
: : : : : Big John
: : : : : Kloudy via AviationKB
: : : : : Scott Skylane
: : : : : Marty Shapiro
: : : : : Blueskies
: : : : : Frank Olson
: : : : : Peter Dohm
: : :
: : : St. Raoul Xemblinosky
: : :
: : Snuhwolf the Benificent
:
: K.A. Cannon the Merciless.

Steve Leyland the malodorous nuisance

Snarky the Unkind

Aratzio, Rodent of Doom.

--

A Number 1, Grade A, Prime USDA 'Ratz
Accept No Substitute
Old June 13th 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

Rich Ahrens wrote:
on 6/12/2008 11:33 AM Jay Honeck said the following:
Maybe, but you seem excessively rabid about the topic...even to the
point of feeling it necessary to bring up his name and expressing
these views at Pilots of America in your short time there.

I commented on Bertie -- as a warning to all -- only after another
pilot posted that "Bertie" had joined POA. Funny how IMMEDIATELY
after that happened, "someone" hacked into POA and brought the
website down. Coincidence? Maybe.

Idiot.

BTW, Bertie, Jay's accusing you of DOSing his own site too. He's quite
the 133t technical dood. You obviously own him the way he's obsessing
about you over there...

Is he from Oklahoma too? pulls blanket over head

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will
scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will
refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something
which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he
will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is
explained in this way. - Bertrand Russell

Old June 13th 08, 03:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
muff528

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in message
[...]

^.

Best wishes to all that deserve them.
The REAL Maxwell

Berties Sockpuppets and Supporters Volume 1

Sockpuppets in no particular order -
gregvk
George
Stealth Pilot
More Flaps
Dudley
Rich Ahrens
Max Isn't Well
Rhonda Lee Kirk

Supporter in no particular order -
Tina
Robert Gary
Ted
Big John
Kloudy via AviationKB
Scott Skylane
Marty Shapiro
Blueskies
Frank Olson
Peter Dohm

I respectfully request that I be added to *the list*, but only if I can opt
out if things take a bad turn.........you know, like someone tries to sell
me a time-share or insurance or something.
BSBCU, TP

Old June 13th 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
muff528

the gear to clean the bugs off of his windscreen.

All it takes is coca cola.

Now there's some useful information but it's a couple of weeks too late.
Love-bug season is just about over.
TP

Old June 13th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Well, I was trying to make a point because you ****ed me off when you
posted that "every poster of note" had been driven away, implying that the
rest of us are of no note. That's arrogance.

Well, since I'm still here, I guess you should know that I don't count
myself "of note" either.

I guess your definition of "arrogance" differs from mine.

I'm glad you still like it here, and I will continue to pop in from time to
time -- but POA really is a refreshing change of pace, as I'm sure you've
already discovered...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old June 13th 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Maxwell Isn't Smart

Default Supporter of forged post above

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 19:21:29 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip droned:
"Maxwell" wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote...
If you're gonna be stupid, you gotta be tough

Attaboi.

Supporter of forged post

What forged poast?

One like this?
Old June 13th 08, 01:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

muff528 wrote:
the gear to clean the bugs off of his windscreen.

All it takes is coca cola.

Now there's some useful information but it's a couple of weeks too
late. Love-bug season is just about over.
TP

How's the weather down there?

I walked out the door here a few days ago, and I thought I was back in
Florida.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries, Muff Brother 1341