2016 SSA Convention Speakers now posted on the schedule

Old January 5th 16, 10:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 2016 SSA Convention Speakers now posted on the schedule

Darn! I just finally looked at the speakers and topics for this convention and there is not a single time slot that doesn't have at least two different speakers and topics I really want to attend.

Would someone mind giving my presentation so I can go to the others scheduled during my time slot?

Bruno - B4
Old January 5th 16, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 at 4:31:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Darn! I just finally looked at the speakers and topics for this convention and there is not a single time slot that doesn't have at least two different speakers and topics I really want to attend.

Would someone mind giving my presentation so I can go to the others scheduled during my time slot?

Bruno - B4

I have the same problem
UH
Old January 8th 16, 02:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
danlj

It could be worse, Bruno!... I'm assigned to speak at the same time as Jim Payne is presenting on Perlan, so not only do I not get to hear his talk, I'll have no audience. A few years ago, I was in the next room to Derek Piggott, perplexed why a dozen SSA'ers wanted to hear me instead of him.
;-)
Old January 9th 16, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Dan,

You are right after me, so I will make sure to really whip the audience into a frenzy for you....

Mark
Old January 10th 16, 05:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 11:32:05 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Dan,

You are right after me, so I will make sure to really whip the audience into a frenzy for you....

Mark

Since only a small amount of the SSA population is able to attend each year, and because of the conflicts listed above, it would be Very nice is sessions were recorded and then made available on the SSA web site.

Kevin
92
Old January 11th 16, 05:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Christopher Giacomo

On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 11:09:56 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 11:32:05 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Dan,

You are right after me, so I will make sure to really whip the audience into a frenzy for you....

Mark

Since only a small amount of the SSA population is able to attend each year, and because of the conflicts listed above, it would be Very nice is sessions were recorded and then made available on the SSA web site.

Kevin
92

That would be awesome! I can't count the number of times I have read through the notes and transcript from the 1972 Symposium on competitive soaring. Any slides, videos, or other material would be really nice...

Chris
Old January 11th 16, 06:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Stephen Damon

How about each of you speakers filming and voice recording yourselves and YouTube them?