QUIT THROWING AWAY MONEY AT THE GAS PUMP!!!

Old July 25th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
SAVE MONEY ON GAS

Default QUIT THROWING AWAY MONEY AT THE GAS PUMP!!!

QUIT spending ALL of your money at the Gas Pump.

CONVERT YOUR CAR TO USE WATER TO MAKE YOUR CAS BURN MORE EFFECTIVELY

AND DRAMATICALLY INCREASE YOUR MILEAGE.

This quick and simple conversion can be easily done at home or

in a few moments with your favorate car shop for about $150.

FInd out all of the facts by clicking on the url below and see for
yourself.

http://snurl.com/cheapgasnow

TRY IT NOW.

http://snurl.com/cheapgasnow

*** YOU ***

WILL REALLY BE GLAD YOU DID!!!!
Old July 25th 08, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bob Kuykendall

I don't usually respond to spam like this, but I happen to know that
Don Lancaster has recently covered this particular scam:

http://www.tinaja.com/glib/trashelc.pdf

Bottom line: There is credible evidence that injecting a bit of
hydrogen can cause a modest increase in effeciency and reduce
emissions. However, that increase is more than wiped out by the energy
required to conduct the electrolysis required to liberate the
hydrogen, resulting in a net loss of efficiency and increase in
emissions. So it works great if you just happen to have some hydrogen
just lying around, but you're trading dollars 1:1 for pesos of you try
to get the hydrogen from water.

Thanks, Bob K.
Old July 25th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article
,
Bob Kuykendall wrote:

I don't usually respond to spam like this, but I happen to know that
Don Lancaster has recently covered this particular scam:

http://www.tinaja.com/glib/trashelc.pdf

Bottom line: There is credible evidence that injecting a bit of
hydrogen can cause a modest increase in effeciency and reduce
emissions. However, that increase is more than wiped out by the energy
required to conduct the electrolysis required to liberate the
hydrogen, resulting in a net loss of efficiency and increase in
emissions. So it works great if you just happen to have some hydrogen
just lying around, but you're trading dollars 1:1 for pesos of you try
to get the hydrogen from water.

Thanks, Bob K.

Ah, but the secret is in the balonium tetroxide catalyst they sell!

My engine quit! Paul Tomblin Piloting 29 May 5th 07 03:41 AM
I quit..... Beav Rotorcraft 5 April 19th 05 02:16 PM
So, can we quit making believe the man can't fly? Marc Ramsey Soaring 10 March 10th 05 07:06 PM
how much money have you lost on the lottery? NOW GET THAT MONEY BACK! shane Home Built 0 February 5th 05 08:54 AM
Quit Bashing China! Bob McKellar Military Aviation 12 October 26th 03 07:06 PM