Tired of having your aviation photos being rejected?

Old October 13th 08, 10:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
APW

Default Tired of having your aviation photos being rejected?

Tired of having your aviation photos being rejected?

NOT HERE ! If it's an Aviation photo and your own, it's approved.

The newly expanded and improved Aviation Photo World is now ready for
uploads. This time around you must register before uploading is
allowed. It is advised that you register with your first and last
name (but not required.) The copyright that is placed on the photo is
based on your log in name]. So if you use something other than your
name, it will appear that way.

Once your registration is approved, you can begin uploading. And
unlike previously, the images should be approved the same day.

Please click on the "CLICK HERE FOR HELP ON HOW TO USE]" for
instructions.

Photos size limit is 1200x1000, so if your upload is greater than
that, it will not be able to upload.
Photo sizes may be anything less than 1200x1000.

The Link:

http://www.phlairline.com/apw/

BTW, no need to register just to view.

THX for Your Time,
APW Site Administrator

Old October 14th 08, 10:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

"Glenn" wrote in message
There's another website like that. I just can't remember it's name :-)

I think it's called... "warhawks" or something....

Old October 14th 08, 10:17 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob

I may have missed it, but I don't see any posted policies on your site
about how the copyrights of the photographers are preserved?

Bob ^,,^

Old October 14th 08, 10:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 04:46:55 GMT, "Glenn"
wrote:

There's another website like that. I just can't remember it's name :-)

Yabbut - the competition at that other site makes the rest of us too
depressed to post our relative dreck. =}

That - and they frown on wingtips...

.. .

Old October 14th 08, 06:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Who cares?

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 02:17:00 -0700, Bob
wrote:

[...]

Wife to husband: "What's your excuse for coming home at this time of night?"
Husband to wife: "Golfing with friends, my dear."
Wife to husband: "What? At 2A.M.?!"
Husband to wife: "Yes, We used night clubs."
Old October 15th 08, 07:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob

On Tue, 14 Oct 2008 18:57:42 +0100, Peter Hucker
wrote:

Who cares?

Well, the photographers for instance...

Old October 15th 08, 09:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

wrote:

Who cares?

Well, the photographers for instance...

And then tehre is those that take teh time to read the question bbut still
give negative responses ;-)

Old October 15th 08, 07:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

wrote:

Who cares?

Well, the photographers for instance...

I don't mind people pinching mine. They're just photos, it's not like
someone stole my car.....

wrote:

[...]

"O'Ryan," asked the druggist, "did that mudpack I gave you improve your wife's appearance?"
"It did, surely," replied O'Ryan, "but it keeps fallin' off!"
Old October 15th 08, 10:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
APW[_2_]

And this question is coming from a newsgroup where copyright photos by
posters who don't have the copyright? :

The copyright is posted on the photo when the photo is uploaded. That
should say it all.

But just for you, I'll post a policy.

APW Admin.