IF I HAD A ROCKET LAUNCHER

Old August 11th 04, 01:30 PM
X98

Default IF I HAD A ROCKET LAUNCHER

In the name of the Executioner of Antichrist

8/5/04

Death is promised to every Oppressor!

When I first heard that American cowards had bombed the Najaf hospital
at the beginning of its attack on the Holy Ali Shrine, peace be upon
him, I was sicken by the ungodly arrogance of the Zionist forces that
have taken control of my government, but then I heard the good news
about one of the oppressors helicopters being brought down!

Praise be to Allah!

Immediately I thought of a song I had learned 20 years ago when
American Terrorists were active in South America… more “active” than
they are today. The lyrics of this song were true then and they are
true today.

The words I write are my rockets and my launcher is this computer. My
message is that ever “son-of-a-bitch will die that supports USraeli
oppressors wherever they may be...!

Here's the lyrics and sheet music to the song "If I Had A Rocket
Launcher" by Bruce Cockburn.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

Ali Andrew X98
"Blowing up Gas Stations is easy!"
http://www.geocities.com/iamx98/gas.htm
Waco Protest—April 19, 2004
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WACOun...ed/message/800
Cover-up Church.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...c/x98_rev.html
Interview with Carol A. Valentine.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit...age/b_kce.html
List of Autopsy Reports.
http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit.../d_list00.html
.................................................. ...................

IF I HAD A ROCKET LAUNCHER by Bruce Cockburn
http://realserver.bu.edu:8080/ramgen...rm?start=08:25

E 079900
D 057700
C 035500
B 024400
A 002200

E D C D E
Here comes the helicopter,
E D C D E
Second time today
E D C D E
Everybody scatters
E D C D E
And hopes it goes away
E D C D E
How many kids they've murdered
E D C B A
Only God can say
A D
If I had a rocket launcher
A D
If I had a rocket launcher
A D
If I had a rocket launcher
E D C D E D C E
I'd make somebody pay

I don't believe in guarded borders and I don't believe in hate
I don't believe in generals or their stinking torture states
And when I talk with the survivors of things too sickening to relate
If I had a rocket launcher
If I had a rocket launcher
If I had a rocket launcher
I would retaliate

On the Rio La****un one hundred thousand wait
To fall down from starvation or some less humane fate
Cry for Guatemala with a corpse in every gate
If I had a rocket launcher
If I had a rocket launcher
If I had a rocket launcher
I would not hesitate

INSTRUMENTAL

I want to raise every voice, at least I've got to try
Every time I think about it water rises to my eyes
Situation desperate echoes of the victim's cry
If I had a rocket launcher
If I had a rocket launcher
If I had a rocket launcher
Some son-of-a-bitch would die

Old August 12th 04, 12:26 AM
Krztalizer

I'd launch errrrrr in the moooorrrrr-niiiiiiing

(hey, btw dude, GREAT manifesto)
Old August 13th 04, 01:02 AM
tim gueguen

"X98" wrote in message

In the name of the Executioner of Antichrist

If you had a rocket launcher you'd probably blow yourself up with it.

tim gueguen 101867

Old August 13th 04, 03:30 AM
Howard Berkowitz

In article , "The CO"
wrote:

"X98" wrote in message

In the name of the Executioner of Antichrist

8/5/04

Death is promised to every Oppressor!

When I first heard that American cowards

drivelsnip

Host name: user-0ceib9d.cable.mindspring.com
IP address: 24.233.45.45
Alias(es): None

Paging Homeland Security, here's one for your 'kook watch' list...

The CO

Heck with Homeland Security. We can sleep better if he signs up with
al-Qaeda.
Old August 13th 04, 04:41 AM
Andrew Chaplin

IBM wrote:

"tim gueguen" wrote in

"X98" wrote in message

In the name of the Executioner of Antichrist

If you had a rocket launcher you'd probably blow yourself up with it.

We should be so lucky.

Damn! Beat me to it.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO
Old August 13th 04, 07:34 PM
IBM

Andrew Chaplin wrote in
:

"X98" wrote in message

In the name of the Executioner of Antichrist

If you had a rocket launcher you'd probably blow yourself up with it.

We should be so lucky.

Damn! Beat me to it.

Hey, whadya expect.
We're the guys (8CH) who were out in front.

IBM

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old August 13th 04, 09:17 PM
Andrew Chaplin

IBM wrote:

Andrew Chaplin wrote in
:

Damn! Beat me to it.

Hey, whadya expect.
We're the guys (8CH) who were out in front.

I note your advised use of the past tense there -- you were awaiting
BLUEBELL.