Defence plan to scrap F-111s

Old August 14th 03, 12:25 AM
L'acrobat

"Brash" wrote in message
u...

PTS should never have gone to Nowra in the first place. A questionable
decision if there ever was one.

If the DoD needs the opinion of a gate guard they will no doubt dictate

it
to you.

And if they ever need strategic advice from an ex-private grunt, I'll give
them your number.

You're dismissed now Private (Rtd).

Poor gate guard, you are a second rate loser and you know it.

That must hurt.

Old August 14th 03, 12:27 AM
L'acrobat

"Brash" wrote in message
u...
Targets down, patch out. Acrobat scuttles back under his rotting log.

Yawn.

Poor gate guard, it must suck knowing you are second rate.

Old August 14th 03, 09:52 AM
L'acrobat

"The CO" wrote in message

It is a protected truck, the simple fact is we can't afford to put all

our
troops in AFVs,

I'm not sure I can agree with that. It's always a question of
cost v survivability, but in view of the (relatively) small size
of the army, it might be desirable to give it all the protection
that we can. IF that means ASLAV's all round, well, defence
spending and presumably tax might need to increase to do so.
The force multiplication value of light armoured transport for your
troops cannot be discounted, particularly if the enemy is not as well
equipped.

If you can find the money to go AFVs all round, then the ASLAV is not the
way to go.

Upgraded M113s are much better value and are likely to get better in the
next 3 - 5 years as the 'Rubber band' tracks are perfected (For the M113,
they are in use on some armoured Veh already).

An American exchange officer reports:
"Just returned from Australia. While there, the Australian officers to
include their senior leadership outlined the problems they encountered with
the LAVs in East Timor. Apparently, the LAVs were never able to operate off
the roads and when the rains washed out the asphalt road surfaces, the LAVs
bellied out and the Australians became entirely dependent on the M113s for
operations in the interior. They have decided that the LAVs are useful on
roads inside Australia where the requirement to cross the northern deserts
quickly make them useful. However, for deployments, they are inclined to
restrict the use of LAVs to urban areas where the roads are good and rely
otherwise exclusively on the new upgraded M113s that they are purchasing.
Apparently, the ground pressure exerted by the LAVs is very high indeed and
this was a problem on East Timor's poor roads as well. Plus the LAVs provide
little or no protection against mines. Australian Generals like MG Abigail
and Brigadier Quinn along with a host of Australian Majors and Lieutenant
Colonels left me with the impression that the LAVs could be useful in the
context of home defense, but should not be the first consideration for use
in the deployable formations of the active army."

Old August 14th 03, 11:38 AM
Brash

This should be good............ lefty dumb**** teaming up with a...........
plain old dumb**** to try and match wits with lil ol me. What's the matter
girls? Got no life of your own?

"Vector" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:02:24 +1000, "Brash"
wrote:

Obviously you never saw Williamtown in full swing when PTS was operating
there alongside a couple of Mirage or Hornet squadrons.

Maybe he didn't - but neither did you.

Bzzzzzzzt again ****tard.

I did - and the DZ was NOT on the airfield.

No **** Sherlock? So how was the plane-spotting in those days?

But why would you?
You were only ever a dumb**** Infantry Private with delusions of

mediocrity.

Mediocrity? - last time I heard you were still hunting away kids and
bumping your head under ice cream vans in a vain search for those
Weapons of Mass Delusion which suckered you right in - yes sireee.

You know, you can get drugs to help you with your compulsive lying.

I was sure it must have been you in your desperation that they found
laying still and cold beside a Mr Whippy covered in chopped nuts and
chocolate sprinkles - "Greensleeves" still playing mournfully.

Are you seeking psychiatric help?

Topped himself they said - but bugger it here you are again - no sense
no reason as always.

Talking about yourself in the third-person is a sure sign of lunacy. I
suggest you get a new shrink.
--
De Oppresso Liber.

Old August 14th 03, 11:39 AM
Brash

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"Brash" wrote in message
u...
I see you're starting to flounder Private (Rtd). You should have learned
from the previous floggings I've given you.

You are a sad loser with delusions of grandeur.

Back to the gate.

Is that all you've got?

Lame.

--
De Oppresso Liber.

Old August 14th 03, 11:44 AM
Brash

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"Brash" wrote in message
u...

I didn't realise Learjets and A4's screaming around with Sea Kings and
Seahawks buzzing to and fro constituted a "not very active airfield".
Obviously you never saw Williamtown in full swing when PTS was operating
there alongside a couple of Mirage or Hornet squadrons.
But why would you?
You were only ever a dumb**** Infantry Private with delusions of

mediocrity.

Flailing about pretty badly here Brash.

Of course you'd say that. Pathological dickheads like yourself are incapable
of admitting you're wrong.

Salt Ash was the primary PTS Williamtown DZ, not the airfield.

Took you all day to find that out? ****.

Going to tell me something I don't know?

Was it that hard to tell from your position at the gate?

Wasn't at any gate dickhead. Your obsessions with these things are quite
deep, aren't they? Did they completely remove what was left of your brain at
Singleton, or did your Platoon Sergeant bash it out of your left ear for
****ing him off with your mumbling to yourself during O groups?

Perhaps if you had a clue?

LOL, like you'd know what one was!

It must suck knowing that the RAAF holds you in contempt and the army
doesn't even notice losers like yourself.

LOL, that's funny. Does anybody actually talk to you when you turn up at the
old Battalion boozer? Or do they all finish their drinks and find somewhere
else to be?

--
De Oppresso Liber.

Old August 14th 03, 11:47 AM
Brash

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"Brash" wrote in message
u...
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"Brash" wrote in message
u...

Only you believe that gate guard, only you.

'Defender in Tas' may not know much on the subject,but at least he

isn't
gate guard (in a service only slightly less military than Telstra)

with
delusions of grandeur.

To you 'Defender in Tas', 'Brash' is an Airfield Defence Guard in

the
RAAF,
the lowest of the low, they can't hack the hard yards in the Army

and
aren't
smart enough to find a better job in the RAAF - but he is a laugh

with
his
self important nonsense.

Hello cock-sucker. Back for another thrashing?

Yawn, what a dullard you are.

Thought you were.

Poor gate guard, it must suck knowing you are second rate.

What I really find amusing, is that I could happily smack ten shades of ****
out of you and you think I'm a gate guard. How embarrassing it must be for
you to know a mere "gate guard" could flog you to a bloody pulp.

--
De Oppresso Liber.

Old August 14th 03, 11:49 AM
Brash

"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"Brash" wrote in message
u...
Targets down, patch out. Acrobat scuttles back under his rotting log.

Yawn.

Poor gate guard, it must suck knowing you are second rate.

Scratched record, no intelligent thought, scratched record, no intelligent
thought.

Can't say I'm surprised though. Privates (Rtd) have never been renowned for
intellectual excellence.

--
De Oppresso Liber.

Old August 14th 03, 12:36 PM
Alan

"Brash" wrote in message
u...
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

and

****
out of you and you think I'm a gate guard. How embarrassing it must be for
you to know a mere "gate guard" could flog you to a bloody pulp.

--

What we (bit presumptuous, I know) don't find amusing is Brash and acrobat
continuing on with this crap.